3: Welcome To The Circus Dip! [Super long chapter]

Dippers P.O.V.

Mabel and I rushed to get up and dressed the next morning.
Mabel put on a red sweater, with a bow tie in the center. She grabbed a black skirt and we were off.

I wore my normal outfit.

[{Time Skip: By WADDLES}]

The circus tent was large-looking on the outside, but once we paid and entered, it looked much larger.

The sides of the tent were red and blue and yellow, and the seats were white.

Mabel and I sat down, just waiting for the show to start. Soon, it did.

Mabel's P.O.V

I was practically bouncing on the seat when the first performer came on, and the announcer boomed, "FIRST, WE HAVE BILLY AND WILLIAM MISCHIEF! HE WILL BE FIGHTING THREE TIGERS AT ONCE."

SO COOL! But something about the blond and black haired, fair-skinned boy was familiar. He had a black triangular eyepatch, all yellow and black clothes, and a adorable smirk.

The other one, had blue and black hair, a square eyepatch, all blue clothes, and looked eerily similar to the one called 'Billy Mischief'.

Pretty soon, three more acts had passed.  But all I could think about was him. Billy Mischief.

Dipper's P.O.V.

The first act was interesting, Billy and William familiar. But what really mattered was the fifth act.

"PLEASE GIVE A HOT WELCOME TO OUR ONE AND ONLY....FIRE FAIRY!" The announcer shouted.

The girl stepped out. She was about my height, maybe an inch or so shorter. She had blonde hair, brunette at the tips, a brick-patterned long jacket, white blouse, black pants. And to top it all off, a black bow tie and top hat.

God she's cute. I thought.

"Hello Gravity Falls!" The fairy said with a smile,"For my first trick, I shall be--" she coughed.

I worried.

She kept coughing and blue flame spewed out of her mouth. She wiped we mouth and looked at the crowd, smiling. The round of applause was amazingly loud.

"Okay, Okay," I knew it, I was in love with that voice, "I need a volunteer!"

My hand went up involuntarily.

About 200 others had volunteered too.

"You! In the Pinetree Hat!"

I got on to the stage and she handed me a match. The Fire Fairy whispered to me, "Just light the flame and stamp it with your tongue. It'll seem like you are eating it."

So that's what I did. I pressed my tongue to the roof of my mouth and stamped out the flame. I got a small burn, nothing serious.

"And now, with no training," she looked at me, "This young man will do the flame walk with me." She pointed upwards.

Whispering, she looked at me. "Just follow my footsteps. You'll be fine."

She lead me up a ladder, and started to walk in between the flames. As she passed them, they turned blue. As I passed them, they turned black then disappeared after a few seconds.

As I got off the walk, she belted to the crowd. "THIS boys got guts! What's your name, and how old are you?"

I answered. "I'm Dipper Pines, and my age's 13."

"Hmm. Peculiar name." She slipped a paper into my hands as she held them up. The crowd was cheering.

"Watch this!" She snapped. A smoke screen came over the stage, ad when it cleared, she had disappeared.

And I was wearing a blue boys version of her suit, but still had my cap, and no bow tie, but it was pinetree patterned.

I went back to my seat, and my sister said, "That was awesome Dip!"

"Thanks." I couldn't get that girl out of my head.

Nothing else noticeable happened at the circus.

(:Timeskip----back at the Shack:)

Dipper's P.O.V.

Argh!!! Why couldn't she just get out of my head? AND she was leaving tonight. The circus was done in Gravity Falls.

Fire Fairy's P.O.V.

I ran. I just grabbed my suitcase and ran into the woods. None of them would come after me. They were afraid of the woods.

(:Timeskip:)

I came up upon a house in the woods. There was a road leading from it, and I stumbled into the clearing. I had to make it.

I dragged my suitcase as far as I could, my head bleeding. I won't say why though.

All the cuts, bruises, and cracks were slowing me down. I dropped my suitcase and attempted to get to the door. I made it to the porch as blackness claimed me.

I fell. There was nothing more to it.