5: Dipper and Mabel Pines

Dipper's P.O.V.

"Mabel, can you change her clothes?" I had asked, wanting to get those blood-encrusted clothes off of her, so her wounds wouldn't reopen if and when she tried to take them off.

"Sure thing, Dip. Just one last stitch, and leave the room."

I walked out of our shared room and down into the living room. I plopped down on the couch.

Mabel had made a sweater that imitated the Fairy's jacket pattern.

"Done Bro Bro! You can come up now!" I heard Mabel scream down the stairs.

I went back up and sat on Mabel's bed, wondering when the Fairy would wake up.

So, bored, I read the journal until roughly 5 at night. I heard a noise then...a shift. I looked over at the girl and saw she was coming to.

"Wh-where..am..I-I? The Fairy stammered. 

"Hello. You're in mine and my sisters' room in the Mystery Shack."

"Wh-What's yo-your nam-name?" Geez, she was full of questions but I didn't mind.

"Well, people call me Dipper Pines. I'll be right back. I have to go get my sister. She'd like to know if you're awake.

Fairy's P.O.V.

That boy, Dipper, came back with his sister not to far behind him.

"Wh-" I coughed. "Who are you guys?" I asked them.

"I'm Mabel Pines!" The girl, Mabel, in the Shooting Star sweater said.

"What's your name, anyway? We've been calling you Fairy..." Dipper's voice trailed off.

"Well...I kind of forgot my name."

"How?" Mabel pried.

"Well, do you want the whole back story thing or no?"

Mabel stated bluntly, "We got time."

"Well, okay... When I was seven, my parents died. I don't even know how. I spent a year in an orphanage, and then someone in the circus adopted me. I've been there for four years. They didn't even treat me like a child, only an attraction," the twins nodded, "and I had this planned out. When I saw ads for the Mystery Shack, with a picture of twins, I started to plot my escape from the hell-hole. I took my suitcase and ran into the woods, where I knew none of the clowns would go. I didn't know why though. I ran from these little creeps who were saying they wanted me to be their queen or something? And tripped and ended up here."

"Wow," was all Mabel could say.

"The gnomes! Mabel, we should go talk to them. I'll get the dog whistle!"

"No, twins, I am truly okay. No need." I offered up a small, pathetic smile.

"Okay," they said in unison.

Mabel left the room. "Well, do you remember what letter your name started with?"

"Dipper, I think it started with a B, but I'm not to sure."

"Bethany?" He tried.

"Nope."

"Berry?"

"Nope."

"Brittany?"

"Nope."

"Bailey?"

"Not close."

"Becca?"

"Try names that start B E!" I exclaimed.

"Belle?"

"Oh my gosh. My name! I'M BELLE REHPIC!"

"That's awesome, Belle, now we don't have to call you fairy!"

"Never. Again."

"Agreed."

I was lost. Why did I have to kill these guys? Dipper... I mean, they were the best! Especially Dipper with his dreamy eyes and...wait...what am I thinking!

"So," I started, trying to get some casual talk started, "why are you called Dipper?"

"Well... I have a birthmark on my forehead." Wow. He was hesitant.

"Show me!"

"Erm. Okay I guess." He took off his hat and I stole it, putting it on.

"Hey!"

"Mine now!" I told him.

With that he pulled his hair up off his forehead, and I saw his Big Dipper birthmark. It looked just like the real thing!

"Oh..wow." I said.

"I know," he replied, "embarrassing."

"No! It's...it's r-really c-cool." I blushed a little.

"Th-thanks." It was his turn to stutter and blush.

"Do you know how long I was out for?" I inquired.

"Yeah, only a couple of hours. Like 10."

"Thanks Dip."

"N-no problem, B-belle."

I smirked because his stutter was so adorable....wait. Stop these thoughts!