12: Changed sense Of... Everything

Belle's P.O.V.

I woke up with a small headache, and weird knowledge. I looked through my old suitcase and found a yellow brick patterned jacket, a white blouse, and black pants.

I got dressed, but something didn't look quite..... Right.

So, I ignored it and went down to make breakfast.

Mabel's P.O.V.

I woke up to fine Belle already up.

I threw on a random sweater, which turned out to be my boombox one, and a matching blue skirt and headband.

The smell of freshly cooked bacon hit my nose.

Hey, I thought to myself, why do you cook bacon and bake cookies? I mean, WHAT?

I went downstairs to see Belle making pancakes, bacon, and Mabel-juice all at the same time.

Waddles rubbed against my leg so I sent him upstairs.

"Morning Mabel!" Belle said cheerfully.

"Good morning, Belle! Anything I can do to help?"

Dipper's P.O.V.

I went downstairs to hear Mabel saying, or rather asking, "--do to help?"

"No!" Belle said, more cheerful than normal.

Belle was wearing her old circus suit, minus the bow tie.

"Hey Belle," I said.

"Morning Dip! Want some bacon?"

"Sure. ---uh, what are you wearing, Belle?"

"Nothi---oh."

Belle's P.O.V.

"Nothi---oh." Crap, I was wearing something weird, but it just felt right.

Something hit me in the face and landed in my hand.

"S-sorry! Forgot your tie!" Dipper said.

"Oh, no problem!" I said, tying the tie and flipping the pancakes, "Thanks!"

I served up the plates of breakfast.

Why did I have to wear my yellow jacket, white blouse, black dress pants and a top hat?

I quickly put the bow tie on.

"There," Mabel stated, "now you're a proper Cipher."

The whole world seemed to grow gray that very instant.

Dipper spoke up, "Bill. What do you want?"

"Only absolute power and my sister to come to the mindscape."

"Brother, though, I must admit, this power flowing through me is seemingly, unexplainable amazing, I still need time to....adjust."

"Jut this morning she didn't know she didn't wear her yellow sweaters."

"Really? Fine. Good day my sister dear!" And with that he left. Color returned to the world, and I was freaked out.

"He's harmless," I told the twins.

"No. He's not. He took over my 'vessel' as he'd say." Oh Pinetree.

"Look Pinetree," I said, "he's harmless because I'm more powerful than he. Bill is not going to hurt you while you are under my supervision."

"Umm, Belle?"

"Yes, Shooting St---." I realized my mistake. "Uh, sorry Dipper, Mabel. My every sense except emotion has been altered in a way. When I speak it seems as if I must do so in a formal state. When I dress it seems I dress in a formal way. Speaking of which, I need a cane!"

"I think there's one in the attic storage," Dipper said.

I ran to go get said cane.

(: Sorry about the short chapter!!!

Okay, a few announcements.

1. I'm hosting an art competition for the cover of this book. My only requirements are that it must be Belle, be creepy, and have that toothy grin if you can.

All entries are due May 30, 2016.

I really hope this works and you peeps will draw something!

So, tell me what you think.

Remember,
Reality
Is
An
Illusion,
The
Universe
Is
A
Hologram
Buy
Gold

BYE!:)