19: Insanity and Soul Fixing

Belle's P.O.V.

"Who....who said that?"

I'm here. Your mind.

In that case, how can you help?

Let me remove your vessel, live in the Mindscape. I'll revive the child.

O-okay. Deal.

I don't do deals. This is a small...contract.

Then so it is.

The voice went away.

I ran outside.

"dIppEr pInEs! gEt OUt hErE nOw!" I screeched.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Creaking on the floorboards. Squeaking on the wooden deck.

"Belle! What's wrong?!"

"Nothi--" I was cut off. I heard voices. Real voices. Just far away, a mile.

"Belle?"

Music was playing. Three quarters of a mile away.

"Belle?!"

Half a mile. Voices, music and animals.

"Be--?"

"Dipper. The circus is back in town."

"Cool."

"Not cool! They only come once every three years to Gravity Falls! They're here to fInd ME!" My voice got many layers. Like Bills'. Shit.

I ran inside, slamming the doors I passed. I rushed to the attic, hid.

The circus was at the Mystery Shack.

I listened in with my weird hearing.

"Where is the Fire Fairy?" The ringmaster inquired.

"I only saw her in the one act, sir." Dipper replied.

"Boy, we know she's here! We KNOW!"

I crashed out the window, my blood boiling. 

"yOU're rIght! I Am rIght hErE!"

"Why are you mad, sister?" A boy, dressed in yellow, asked. A blue version of him followed him.

"Brother William!"

"H-hi Be-I mean, Fire. I'm sorry!"

"No need to be sorry, Willy!"

"O-okay."

"What am I? Chopped Liver?!?!" The yellow one asked. Billion Mischief Cipher. Better known as Bill Cipher.

"Yup!" I told him cheerily.

Things happened quickly. Will and Bill were forced back into the cage they held them in. A strong man grabbed Dipper and put him in a choke hold. I had no choice.

The ringmaster grabbed my hand, and started to drag me away.

"No! Dipper!" I screamed, worried for his well-being.

"B-Belle! I'll be fine!" The sting man dropped him and helped drag me into the cage.

I summoned the red flames of Simone.

The ringmaster and strong man pulled their hands away. Burnt.

I laughed. Like...like Bill does.

"Ahahahhaha! Ahahahhahhaha! You, you my circus people! You are the true....IDIOTS!" I almost broke.

(: Timeskip. I don't want to describe the...um....mess....that Belle causes. Let's just say Dipper escapes inside the shack and Belle "takes care" of the circus. They have no more ringmaster or strong man now.:)

After beating them, they ran. I was able to grab Will. He needed to have better care.

"So, Belle, what were you going to ask me earlier?" Dipper asked.

We were lounging in the living room, Will next to me on the chair and Dipper on the floor.

"Well, I need help. Draw a Cipher's Circle outside. I'm pretty much done with the Cipher madness."

He went off to use chalk to make my circle.

I went to move Will, but he had fallen asleep. I slipped out to find Dipper completing MY version of the wheel, the one Bill and I used to share.

"Stand back, Dipper."

"Belle, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to...wake up...Mabel! I must deCipher or give up my vessel!"

"What?"

"Pinetree. Trust me. I am not giving up this vessel. I'm deCiphering."

"Pinum, Stella Cadens, Vitra, Cresente, Llama! Crea in me anima mea delebo vel nigri; Et adsumptis viribus delere eas!"

With that, Dipper was teleported to his symbol, Mabels'...body...and probably her soul, to hers. Fiddleford McGucket and Stanley teleported to theirs. Pacifica was freaking out when she appeared.

"Link Hands!" Dipper shouted. Inside the circle, wind was whipping, so I could only make out the symbol I was facing. Pinetree.

I felt a force push me to my knees. They linked hands. They glowed, and Mabels' spirit was visible. She jumped into her body and animated it.

"Senos, astrifero oculus, cor Sewn, Ice Bag, q Mark ego vocabo te, et me ad humanae. Natura, non arte meum, et scissae sunt virtutes. Da, ut haec munera, quae ego loquar!"

Ford's spirit showed- did I mention he was dead? He linked hands with Mabel, who was at the end of the chain so far. Next was Gideon, in his black and white stripes. Then Robbie, Wendy, and Soos. They all held hands, on Dipper's Command.

"Cessitas harum potentiarum ego volo! SENIP LAEHCIM! REHPIC MAILLIW! SENIP LEBAM! SENIP LAEHCIM! REHPIC MAILLIW! SENIP LEBAM!
SENIP LAEHCIM! REHPIC MAILLIW! SENIC LEBAM!"

My eyes glowed. I knew by choosing three, they would be okay. Only maybe accelerated healing and a couple more years of time. No demonic powers. Mostly. Only probably Soul-Binding Deal-Making. Maybe.

This meant Mabel would be okay. Back in her vessel. Alive, cheerful, and well.