27: The Decision

Two weeks.

That's how long it took for Dipper and Mabel to become one with Stella and Alcor.

Two damn weeks.

Oh, it took me TWO HUNDRED BLASTED YEARS! And that was just to CONTROL MY DEMON SIDE! NEVER MIND BE ONE WITH IT!

Calm down Belle. Calm down. I told myself, not wanting to lose control.

Currently, Dipper, Mabel, Hex and I were all sitting in the forest. Just randomly. It was quite relaxing. Bill would benefit from this.

I sparked the twin connection between me an Bill.

Yo Bill!

What's up, Bea?

Just teleport to me. I think you benefit from this relaxation thing going on.

Okay! Just let me tie up this deal...

Nope!

I snapped and teleported him to us.

"Seriously Belle? I was in the MIddlE Of MaKinG a DEAL!" Bill screamed at me.

Dipper went straight into defense mode.

"Bill Cipher, don't you dare come close to Belle uncontrolled."

"OR ELSE WHAT PINETREE? WHAT?"

Dipper sighed. "I'll take your powers."

"How would you EVEN DO THAT? Oh PINETREE! You are HILARIOUS! HAHAHA!"

"Bill. Seriously."

"Fine Pinetree," Bill calmed down, and floated next to me. "So what did you need, Belle?"

"Oh, that! I thought you could use a little cool down time."

Bill layer down next to me, and played with blue fire in his hands. It ended up taking the form of a Pinetree, as he molded the fire, then it shifted.

I was mesmerized.

Not just your usual, "I-find-that-cool-and-can't-look-away-because-I-don't-want-to-and-I-have-the-ability-to-look-away," but more like, "I-am-not-under-a-spell-but-I-am-I-literally-have-no-free-will-in-weather I-look-away-or-stare-at-the-flames."

Bill put the Pinetree shaped flame in the air, me staring.

"OH WOW! You are so PATHETIC, sister! Alcor and Stella got caught in my trap too! THIS DAY COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER! AHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHA!" Bills voice screeched throughout the whole town and forest.

Dipper's POV

Bill screeched, and headed to town. The whole time I was acting. The spell didn't lure me in.

Quickly, I shook my sister, trying to break the spell.

It didn't work.

I tried shaking Belle's shoulders, it again, didn't have any effect what-so-ever.

I ran to town, to find Weirdmaggedon 2.

This time though, there was no rift. All the monsters were in human form, and the townsfolk were revolting.

I placed myself in the crowd of townsfolk, and helped revolt.

Bill looked at the townpeople, and spotted me out of the crowd.

Crap.

I was found.

"YELLOW PINETREE! DID MY OLD PUPPET COME BACK FOR AN ENCORE? OR TO SHOW WHAT HE REALLY IS?"

I was lifted up in an easily breakable barrier, which held me in the air.

Cries of, "Oh no!" And "Bill's got Dipper! What do we do?" Were screamed from below.

"Bill. You know full well I'm human," I lied, "and you should put me down before you do anything rash."

"NAH!"

He strengthened the barrier. I could easily break it still.

He cut off my air supply. I had to break it.

The town would hate me, if they knew what I was. Yet, black spots threatened my vision.

Saving everyone and being hated, or dying, Mabel dying with me, and then possibly everyone dying, and being remembered as a helpless 13 year old?

I knew what I had to do. I still might be able to save my reputation with my choice.