17: Death is the Fairest Cover for Her Shames

Belle's P.O.V.

Dipper launched himself in front of me, not knowing I had a plan.

A girl, Dipper's age, pushed him out of the way and took the impact from the sword. Dipper was knocked unconscious and laid a few yards away from me. I levitated them both further away, in opposite directions, setting them down gently. I paid no mind to the now dead girl, or who she was. I only noted her blood spraying in my face, the sickening sound of flesh and bones cracking.

I fought with Simone, hit her there, she got me, stab her there, she missed me.

This went on and on, for we were both advanced in sword fight.

She had deeply scratched my stomach, but I'd be okay from that. I had cuts and bruises on my arms, scattered on my legs. My eyepatch had been cut off, my white eye given a bloody slice over it.

I finally hit her head, a stab. Her blood spurted all over me. It left a few words on my shirt. nOtAs wIll rIsE.

Her timely demise reminded me of a Shakespeare play, Much Ado About Nothing, and a quote in it. "Death is the fairest cover for her shames. Henceforth, let her die!"

A red energy ball floated out of her, mixed with a pink swirl. The pink must've been Shawn's powers. I took it in my hand, soaked up the red and left the pink. Then I placed the pink in the unconscious boy, only thirteen. Dipper.
I knew that would give him fast healing abilities, a small bit of levitation, and an extended life span. His life span would double, or if he died, he'd come back to life.

Crap. The dead girl. She saved my life. I owe her.

I stared at the fallen girl. I knew she was long dead, and had died in immense pain. I didn't recognize her at first, quickly realizing that I knew that look. I'd know those silver braces, that chestnut hair, the purple headband and skirt, that pink sweater anywhere.

The dead girl.

Shooting Star.

Mabel.

Sorry for the short chapters, but hey, you guys got two chapters in one day!

SorryaboutkillingoffMabelnotreallysorryatallbecasueimaciphernowimgonnagobeforeyouprocessthissentence! BYE!

Edit A/N: Well, sorry I had to unpublish then republish. It was only cuz chapters 16-18 got all messed up and weren't in order. It went 18, 16, 17! CRAZYNESS!!!