7: The Note Is Not Forgotten

Dipper's P.O.V.

"MYSTERY HUNT!" We all chanted until we got to the woods.

"Hey, Mabes, go look for the fairies that way," I said pointing north, "and Belle and I will go south, because she doesn't know the woods to well."

"Okay!" Was Mabel's cheery response and she skipped away.

After a while of walking, I stopped and faced Belle. "Look, we have to talk, Rehpic."

"About what, Dip?"

"The fact your last name, backwards, is Cipher!"

"I...when I said that I said what the air whispered." Her voice lowered. "I'm an Stuart."

"Oh. But... Has Bill visited you?"

Belle's P.O.V.

"Oh. But... Has Bill visited you?" Dipper asked.

It wasn't part of the deal, that I keep him a secret. Loophole!

"Y-yes. He has."

"Did he make a deal with you?"

Dipper sounded more panicked than when I was bleeding out.

"No..." I couldn't lie to sweet Pinetree...I mean, Dipper... "Kinda."

"So you kinda made what deal exactly?"

"I-I....I will be fine. I promise. I made it so no one will die. At all."

"Oh."

"The deal was.." I cut myself off. A strange wind put a heavy pressure on my throat. "H-help."

As soon as I fall over, plead for help, it disappears. "Well, no telling me about the deal," Dipper pouts.

Man, his pout is adorable.

"Belle, yesterday, why did you call us Shooting Star and Pinetree?"

"I-I don't know. It just...slipped out."

A long silence left me to my own thoughts about Dipper, as we searched for the fairies.

"I hate fairies." I proclaimed.

"Ditto." Dipper said.

"Then why look?"

"Mabel wants one. Or to be one."

"Oh," was all I could say.

A little while later, we stopped next to a gorgeous waterfall.

Mabel's P.O.V.

Instead of heading north, I followed Belle and Dipper to a waterfall. I was freaking out because they were holding hands.

"Did he make a deal with you?" My Bro Bro's voice asked.

"No..." Belle hesitated, "Kinda."

I blocked out the rest of the conversation with my own thoughts, watching them.

Mission BelleDip is ago. But, Belle made a deal with....et. Triangulum.
So how is BelleDip gonna happen?

Dipper's P.O.V.

I felt like we were being watched, so I casually sat on a stump and faced where we came from. Belle sat next to me, on the stump.

I saw a third pair of footprints, and I knew who they belonged to. Size 6 1/2 woman's flats.

I whispered into Belle's ear so the intruder wouldn't hear. "Belle, Mabel is following us."

"Okay. Let's hold hands and make her reveal herself."

That was a devilish plan.

We scooted closer together on the large stump, causing me to blush. She put her hand in mine and we rested our hands on her knee.

"AHHHH!!! BELLEDIP IS AGO!!!" Mabel jumped out of the bushes.

"Hey Mabel," Belle said.

"Hello....BELLEDIP!"

"Erm... What does that mean, exactly?"

Mabel stared at me like I was an-- nope. Like she was a normal person and I was an alien. For her, aliens don't bother her.

"I'm gonna go back to the Shack. Belle, explain what BelleDip is, and stay here for a while."  With that, Mabel was out of our hair.

Belle's P.O.V.

A couple minutes, of sitting there and holding hands later, I told him what it meant.

"Dip, BelleDip is a mixture of our names. Belle and Dipper. It's a," I hesitated, blushing furiously, "a Ship Name."

"Cool. A boat."

Boys can be so oblivious, but Dipper's still cute with his obliviousness.

"No, like, sorta like a couple name before the couple even happens...?"

"Oh." It was his turn to blush.

We sat there in silence for a couple minutes, when he whispered in my ear, "She never left."

"Oh," I whisper back, "I have an idea."

I told him my plan. He was nervous, but so was I.

We looked in each other's eyes, searching for a way out, but Mabel gets to see what Mabel wants to see.

We hadn't let go of our hands, or scooted away.

He leaned in, blushing even harder than before. I didn't even know that was possible.

I started to lean in, but.....

A/N Yup. I am going to be a "buttface" like Mabel calls the gnomes, only because I had this chapter all written out, and it got DELETED! So, enjoy the cliffhanger! Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold BYE!

-Belle_Cipher-