40: The End?

3rd Person POV

Bill had cared for the three children for a few years, and now you could see the three three-year olds running about the halls, playing tag with the ruler of the world.

The human population was 100,000. As was the demons population. The halfling population was currently 156,247.

The three children had grown up strong, and well.

The first was a boy who preferred people to call him "Leo" instead of Alex, due to his constellation-shaped birthmark stuck on his forehead. His brown hair was slightly messy, and he loved his dad - his father was the King after all! Although, he wouldn't ever tell him that he loved his adoptive father.

The second had long hair, that flowed down like a waterfall on her back, an ombré from blonde to brunette. Nebula's right eye had turned into an endless Galaxy. She grinned and was much like her "Father," whom she called Billy. Billy used to weep whenever he saw her colored eye, and she didn't know why. Billy stopped weeping after seeing her and playing with her a bunch, so Nebula didn't care.

The third was a young girl who looked much like Leo. She was a hyper little girl. Her brown hair was long, even longer than Nebulas'! Ariel was proud of that. She always wore a sweater her adoptive Father, King of Earthland, had made for her. It was always either covered in glitter or charms or silly pictures.

She had asked for one with a "shooting star" on it once. Father said no, and gave her a tube of glitter glue to play with.

Ariel had raided the kitchen once, and made this stuff she called "Ariel Dough". It was filled with glitter and ice cube dinos, yet it was perfectly edible raw.

Nebula, Leo, and Ariel got along so well! They loved their "Father", (although Nebula never thought of him like that, more like a brother) and they loved their home.

They all shared a birthday - August 31st.

Nebula, for some reason, named her first stuffed animal (it happened to be a yellow cat), Belle.

Leo named his Lion stuffy "Dipper," and his Cheetah stuffy "Mason".

Ariel named her first glittery stuffy, a Pig, who smelled of pancakes and was dry comforting, "Mabel". She also gave it a nickname. Waddles.

Bill was pleased that they were alive, and ruled his kingdom well.

Charmellion on the other hand....

Charmy hated those brats with every ounce of her being! She wanted them to die in hell, along with their dumb stuffed animals. Charmy wasn't very Charming around those children, even if she was sent to see them daily.

Daily, she'd seethe in hatred by the sight of those two giggling girls, and the one boy.

She wondered why Bill had taken them in?

Why hasn't she had a say? Normally she'd always have a say for things this big.

Treasonous thoughts filled Charmy's mind, daily, but she had to clear them before seeing the king again.

Yet...her hatred burned on, even as she reached age 15.

HEY! How'd you like it? This book is finished!

Here's the Deal!
I'll make a sequel by:

1) Receiving 80 VOTES for the whole book! (Currently have 55/80, as of 9/6/16)

2) Christmas!

PM me if you have an idea for a sequel, I mean...Charmy would be an antagonist but still! I'm fresh out of clues!

That's all!

Remember, REALITYISANILLUSIONTHEUNIVERSEISAHOLOGRAMBUYGOLDBYE!!!

-Belle_Cipher-, saying bye for the (probably) (second to) last time in this book!