24: Stella Pines

Bill's POV

I happened upon Mabel in a small clearing, as she was relaxing in the sun.

It had been exactly four minutes since Alcor's awakening.

One minute.

One minute longer.

Mabel's POV

I was riding on a flying unicorn in my dream, when she appeared. An exact copy of me.

Except...this one had an eyepatch on her left eye, a purple sweater with my symbol on it along with a brick pattern, and a black miniskirt. She had no headband and her color...it was tinted with grays.

"What...who are you?" I spoke up to myself.

"I'm you, Mabel."

I was confused. She can't be me! I'm right here!

"Oh dearest Mabel. I'm simply your other half. Your...." She drew up nearer to me, "demon half. In order for your powers to work I must awaken. I must have control of our vessel, Mabel."

"Why is it you call me Mabel if we're the same?" I questioned.

"You're starting to act like Al---I mean, Dipper. It's simply because I go by a different name. I am called Stella. I am the second most powerful demon in the Multiverse. I am a Dream Demon, like the illuminacho."

"Fine. I'll let you have control." I didn't want her here any longer than needed. Stella gave me a bad feeling.

Bill's POV

Only thirty seconds. It would be smart to trap her.

I grabbed Mabel's sleeping form and teleported us right to her bed in the Mystery Shack. I strapped her down like her brother was.

I hope this works. If it doesn't th---

My thoughts were interrupted by my sister stirring. I immediately rushed over to her.

"Belle, are you okay? I didn't think you'd wake up!"

A demonic voice-the demonic voice of my sister answered me.

"We're doomed. Qgwb Birla Euawa qw qukk dlkk; urkk vw rgw wns ri ya lkk. Alt fiisvtw ri rgw bienlkbwaa rglr xelqka; Alt fiisvtw ri Felcurt Dlkka."

She fell back, out cold once again.

I knew not that code, for she was the one who invented it. I figured it wasn't important at the time so I ignored it.

I also ignored it because of Stella.

"Bill Cipher let me GO! I must talk with Alcor Cipher! LET ME GO!"

"Go tamper with some dreams Dream Demon."

"Don't test me weakling! Mabel is letting me have control of this meatsack for however long! She gets to live in her DREAMS!!!! AHahahahahahaha!!!" Stella screeched.

"Okay Stella. Just calm down and I'll release you. Rather- we make a deal. I release you and you don't kill me or Belle, and don't go killing woodland creatures or trees."

"Deal! No destruction or hurting you and Belle and I'm released!"

I grasped the all-powerful-one's hand in mine.

"Deal."

I let her out of her binds.

"So, Cipher. Want me to wake these guys up? Whatever form they wake up in isn't up to me, Triangle!"