26: Hex and Dipper Belle and Mabel

By the next morning, Hex had reverted to his demon form.

"Hex! Seriously? Fez'll freak!" Belle yelled at him, hushing her tone as it was still early, and everyone else was asleep.

"Fine fine fine!" Hex yelled in the same hushed tone.

His bones cracked and flesh moved, but he was in human form yet again.

"Okay, Hex. Leave, hang in the town for a while. I'll come and get you. We need to make an excuse to Stanley on why you must stay at the Shack."

"Okay, Halfling DeCiphered One."

Hex teleported away, leaving nothing but a purple hair. Humans wouldn't notice that! Too small!

The current time was 8:00 am.

Belle went up to her air mattress in the twin's room and layer down, waiting for someone to wake up.

Pinetree and Shooting Star have yet to wake, ever since Stella and Alcor retreated. Left the vessel to their human halves, so to speak.

A rustling noise sounded from Belle's right. Mabel.

Then one on the left. Dipper.

She didn't know if they'd wake as Stella and Alcor, so Belle went downstairs and started cooking, wanting to avoid the demons if it was to be them.

A breakfast was set on the table as the twins sleepily made their way downstairs, towards the heavenly smell of freshly-made waffles.

Dipper yawned and said to the chef, "Good morning Belle. I feel like I've been sleeping for days!"

He didn't know how right he was. In a way.

Belle's POV

Mabel was second to reach the bottom of the stairs and trudge to the kitchen.

"Hey Belle!" Waddles trotted down after Mabel.

"Good morning St--I mean, Mabel."

"What were you about to call me?"

The tips of her hair tinted red, slightly. Mabel must've been annoyed.

"N-nothing but your name, Mabel," I responded, scared of what she could do to me.

"Good!"

We ate in silence that morning.

Mabel and Dipper went upstairs, Mabel to knit a sweater and Dipper to read.

After eating an doing the dishes, I sent a message to the twins' recently magically-enhanced minds.

Meet in the clearing were Dipper's heart broke into a trillion triangle-shaped pieces. I must speak with you.

Mabel's POV

A new voice sounded in my head, not the one I had made up for Waddles.

It was familiar and I felt as if I could trust it!

Meet in the clearing where Dipper's heart broke into a trillion triangle-shaped pieces. I must speak with you.

Wait a second...

I knew that voice!

Belle!

So cool! She can talk to us through our minds!

I immediately put my knitting stuff and canisters of glitter away and frolicked to the clearing, bumping into Dipper on the way.

Dipper's POV

I've already read through all my books on my summer reading list.

So I picked out one that wasn't on my list, and stuck my nose into it.

I wish I had brought my handheld video game.

Meh. The characters in this book seemed interesting.

A boy fell in love with a mysterious girl, who he only knew her name and a bit of her personality. He didn't know she was trying to escape her lineage, and he in turn got his secret revealed. A secret he didn't know he had. He went berserk, trying to escape when all of a sudden she went missing. He finally snapped. He went to find her, madness gleaming in his eyes, killing anyone who got in his way. He found her dead, and along with a friend tried to bring justice, mercy to the murderer. The killer happened to be the girls'---

My reading was interrupted.

Meet in the clearing where Dipper's heart broke into a trillion triangle-shaped pieces. I must speak with you.

Who was that? Was it Belle? It must've been. I'd recognize her voice anywhere.

Trust No One.

The journal had told me, but I trust Belle.

I snapped, out of pure habit-

Although I don't know where it's from-

And ended up teleporting to the clearing, to find Belle there.

Along with a huma--wait.

The power signature. I can see it.

The man is a demon.

Belle's POV

"Twins!" I chided as they arrived, "so glad you trusted me!"

"Belle. Who is that?" Dipper asked me, his untrusting mind telling him to stay away from the demon with warning bells on full alert.

"Hi random demon!" Mabel said, shaking Hex's hand.

Hex was completely baffled.

These twins. Always opposite.

I rolled my eyes and let out a small chuckle.

"Hex, these are the twins, Mabel and Mason. Pines twins, this is a lowly, weak, hexagon demon named Hex."

"Belle!" Hex whined, "I'm not just a hexagon demon! I'm as powerful as a square demon and am friends with a triangle demon! I'm not weak!"

"Compared to these two you are."

Hex rolled his eyes and sent me a look like, "Seriously?"

"Anyways," I started, "you twins need to learn to control the demons inside of you. Dipper, you will train with--"

"Train? Demons?" The twins exclaimed at the same time.

"Yes. As I was saying. Pinetree, you will train with Hex. Shooting Star, you'll train with me."

"Um, who's Pinetree? Or Dipper?" Hex asked me.

"Oh my goat! You're so damn forgetful! Pinetree, also known as Dipper, Mason, or Alcor Cipher. His sister goes by Shooting Star, Mabel, or Stella Cipher."

"Oh."

Off Dipper went to train with Hex.

Mabel and I began to train her to control her demon side without any problem, quite smoothly, both not expecting what happened next.

A/N: IM SO SORRY IF I SPAM/SPAMMED YOU WITH UPDATES!

Reason (below) has spoilers for the official Journal 3. Just Dipper's real name though.

It's only because I thought Dipper's real name was Michael and then I got the official Journal 3 *insert fangirl squeals here* and found out his real name is actually MASON! Now I've got to go and fix my mistake throughout all of this book, *cry* cuz I want it to be accurate.

Buy gold, BYE!