13: What about Shawn?

Belle's P.O.V.

"Belle?" A weak voice called out through the darkness. I tried to respond, but instead found myself gagged.

"Mabel?" The voice called again.

A scream rung out near me, and I felt something goopy stuck to my face. The gag fell.

"Dipper? Mabel? Are you here?" My voice echoed back to me. Another scream sounded, this one girlier.

I recognized that scream. "Pinetree...I mean, Dipper?"

The world flashed white and stayed that way. A familiar silhouette appeared.

"What do you want?" I spat.

The familiar voice replied, "Just to see you, Belle. Remember me?"

"I know that voice. I don't remember whom it goes to."

"It's me Bea," the figure steps into my view. "Your older sister, Simone Cipher."

Memories flooded back. Simone Simone Simone. Her, in red, her twin set color. Her, fighting with me only because I was protecting Will. Her, her, her.

"Sister Cipher," I said formally, "what deal do you wish to make?"

"I already made a deal, as you call it. I need three symbols. The thing is, I gotta mess with their minds. Two symbols of Bills' must fall in love with a third symbol, who I must bring to Father Satan. You wish to know whom those symbols might be?"

"Yes, I would, but first, a quick question."

"I allow you three questions, and I must answer honestly."

"Okay," I thought a moment. "What ever happened to Brother Shawn Summer Cipher?"

"I killed him and gained his power. Next question."

"Um.... Who are the symbols you are using as your deal completers?"

"The symbols are Triangle, Pinetree," she paused for dramatic effect, "and Shooting Star."

"Thirdly, and lastly, what do you get out of this deal, as I call it?"

"Unlimited power. Reverse Falls. Gravity Falls. Hell. Heaven. I get to reign over those realms. Plus more."

"Oh, Simone. What have you gotten yourself into?" I asked my Sister.

"Goodbye, Sister Belle Deception Cipher. See you.....in your dreams!" She cackled as I felt someone shaking me awake.

"Belle! Belle!" Oh my goat. He's okay. I grabbed Pinetree and hugged him tightly.

"B--belle. T-too tight!" He squirmed in my titanium grip.

"Oh. Goat. Sorry."

"Goat?"

"Can't say G. O. D." I spelled it out.

"Oh."

Wait a second...MABEL! "Is Mabel alright?"

"Yeah, she's asleep."

"We have to wake her up now!"

?????'s P.O.V.

You've already met me, I'm Simone! Not ?????.

I sent Mabel some....interesting dreams after leaving Belle. Mabel dreamt of Belle, and, as Mabel tends to do, she might be tricked and think of it as her own dream.

Mabel's P.O.V.

My dreams consisted of a four armed flying dolphin.

"ONWARDS AOSHIMA!" I screamed in the dream.