10: That's Why I'm Triangle

Belle's P.O.V.

Once I was unconscious, I got forced out of a really awesome dream, and memories attacked me. One after another, relentless.

Flashback, 5th Birthday

"Hey, Belle!"

"What do you want, Bill?" An annoyed me asked.

"I wanted to say," he jumped on top of me, tackling me to the ground, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!"

"Happy Birthday, Scoundrel." I smiled at him.

"Guess what guess what guess what?"

"What what what?" I mimicked him.

"An Oracle Angel is coming to predict our futures!"

"That's awesome!"

We went downstairs, to be greeted by tens of monsters, from demons to angels, saying "SURPRISE!"

Bill laughed and so did I. Miniature blue flames appeared in both of our hands.

"Yay!" Bill and I yelled.

"Our first flames....." I doused mine with my mind after watching them in awe.

"Let's get this party started!" Pyronica shouted. I think she was DJing.

I danced, followed by Bill. Pretty soon, a couple dozen monsters left, and the Oracle arrived.

"Hello, great Oracle," I said to her.

"Greetings, Young Demon," she replied. The Oracle wore purple, shimmering, almost gem-like. Large white wings spread out from behind her. There was a layer of perfectly black feathers amongst the stark white ones. Her long white-blonde hair faded into red, and it looked as if someone put glitter in it. Her eyes were rainbow, with grays moving in them.

Bill cut in and said, "HI! I'm Bill Cipher!"

"Hello, energetic one."

She pulled out a flaming rose, and placed it next to a crystal.

"Oh, child," she prophesied, "Belle Cipher has great things coming. The wind whispers to me: Angels rise and Demons fall, young Belle will rule them all. Kindness stays within her heart, though she strays a bit to Dark.
One by her side, a Pinetree dear, she a Triangle, in 7 years. My idea, send her to earth, wipe her memories until she shows potential."

"Wh-what?" I exclaimed.

Bill asked, "What for me, What for me?"

"Oh young Demon, patience. The wind will whisper your name."

We waited five minutes, for I was born five minutes earlier.

"Bill Cipher," the Oracle suddenly said, "Never fear, deals are your name, convince them, your desires won't be slain. Satisfied, nothing shall rein, greatness, on earth, but not in flatland. Ruler, if the world, summon you the most, take advantage, for what you wish to boast."

Bill knew what this meant. He had to be manipulative, evil, and he would rule Earth.

End of Flashback

Flashback, age 5 1/2

"Are you really gonna go in six months?" A small voice, Will's asked.

"Yeah, my little Blueberry. I have to. Don't you want me to be a queen?"

"N-not re-really."