11: Belle and Bill

Belle's P.O.V.

When Dipper and I went on our 'date', I had only an hour to live. I met up with him in the Mystery 'Hack, and we ran
up to his and Mabels' room.

"So, Belle."

"Yes?" He knew what we had to do. I wondered what he was up to.

"If y-you have to k-k-kill your vessel, will you still like me? And visit me in my Dreamscape?"

"Of course, Pinetree...I mean, Dipper. Sorry. It's a force of habit."

"It's okay when you say it," Dipper said, his face slightly red.

"Well, we should get going. I think I know how to enter my Mindscape. Just, don't look through the memories." I handed him a slip of paper with the spell written on it.

"I promise," he said.

Dipper's P.O.V.

"Just, don't look through the memories," she told me.

I crossed my hands behind my back and said, "I promise." There were no promises.

I read over the paper she handed me.

"Well, you'd better get napping. I'll be back with candles and the like."

"Yeah," she replied, "I should. Now go!"

Belle's P.O.V.

"Now go!" I demanded. He left and I laid down on his bed, his scent putting me to sleep easily.

I focused on my Mindscape and the whole world-other than me, of course- turned black and white.

"Woah."

I went to the door of the Memory House, and looked at the first memory I saw.

Memory

I was sitting there, five years old, demon age, on a rock. A purple demon was next to me, 15 years in demon age. So like 150 years in human age.

"So," Tad asked me, "will you go to the Ball with me?"

"No Tad. You know who I'm destined to be with."

"So he can be taken care of!"

"But what if I love him, huh?" I slipped off the rock I was on and stormed towards my home castle.

"Belle Deception Cipher! Get back here!" Tad yelled.

His hands had burst into flames, purple. "yOU wIll ObEy mE bEllE dEcEptIOn cIphEr!"

My eyes glowed the same shade o purple as his hands, for I hadn't had enough training at the time to block the spell.

"Yes, Tad Rewop Strange," the youn me replied.

"You will go to the dance with me."

"Yes, Tad. I will." I seemed to be in a daze, under his control. Black edges pressed at the scene, and I knew younger me was being controlled.

"Now, be a good girl and put your blood-red dress on."

"Yes Tad," I said, emotionless.

He kissed my cheek and left, me still under his control. Tad made me do things all the time, and he never stopped until I was sent away.

Oh damn you Tad. A tad strange, don't you think? (:I'm dying of my brilliance:)

Mind control. I could do better.

A hand touched my shoulder, I jumped and realized it was just Pine--ah hem. Dipper. I also realized I was crying.

"Tad is going down."

"Tad?"

"Dipper, he's a bully! Plus, nothing is more powerful than Cipher family demons," with their mate by their side, I silently added.

"Oh."

We left my Memory House, and heard a cackle.

"hAHahAhAhAhA!"

"Jut who I was looking for. Come out, brother."

"Aww. Spoil my entrance, Sister?"

"Gladly," I replied sassily to Bill.

"Oh ho, I see you're not dead yet."

"I want my vessel! I'm not going to ruin it because I forced to under a spell! I want to stay with Pinetree! I AM BELLE CIPHER!" I ranted.

"Ah, so he's the one?" Bill said, closing in on Dipper. Dipper stiffened like a board.

"Yes, and this lifetime, he's mine."

"Umm..."

I tried telepathically linking with him. It worked! "Dipper, call me babe in front of Bill," I told him. I sealed the channel from Bill.

"Umm.." Dipper stated again, "Babe, this creep is your brother?"

"Yup. He is. Bill, stop bothering my boyfriend," I said, emphasizing the word, boyfriend.

"You're-you're WHAT?" Bill asked.

"B. O. Y. F. R. I. E. N. D."

Dipper stood there awkwardly, finally realizing he was being fought over by me and Bill.

"Well, Pinetree," Bill said, "let's go. You're supposed to be mine."

"No," Dipper said bravely.

"No?"

"He said no Bill. Get lost. But first, THE DEAL IS OFF!" I snapped my fingers and Dipper and I woke up, panting.

Dipper's P.O.V.

"Well, he's going to give us nightmares," Belle said.

I was too stunned and scared to even respond.

"What?" She saw how I was looking at her.

"B-b-b-b-b-b"

"Just spit it out or am I going to have to read your mind!"

"Go look in a mirror."

She left, went to the bathroom to look in the vanity mirror.

I heard a loud, loud, loud scream. I went deaf I believe. All the crowd flew out of the trees, the gnomes and people and manotuars ran. Mabel entered the shack, worried.

"Dipper! What's wrong?"

"It's-" another scream and I rushed to the bathroom, "Belle!"

"What wrong?" Mabel climbed the stairs.

"Nope, Mabel, don't come in here. Not yet."

Belle was rocking back and forth, scarred for life. One of her eyes were completely and utterly white, and the other one had deepened in color, almost as if it had drained the color from the white eye for itself.

"M-m-my e-ey-e-e..." I heard from the corner. I left, and made sure Mabel didn't see.

"Just, use me as a model for an eyepatch, on the left eye." I instructed Mabel.

An hour later, she was done. It was a upside down triangle with a normal one in the center, which was yellow as opposed to the black. I went to the bathroom and had to force it on Belle, and coax her out.

"C'mon Belle, it's covered," I told her.

"Fine," she said. First coherent word in over 3 hours! Progress!

We all went to the room for a good nights sleep. Belle took my bed and I took the floor.

What a great day this was.

Not.