28: The Reveal

I shattered the barrier, using little magic.

Everyone below me let out a collective gasp!

I stayed floating above the town, looking down on the townsfolk.

I heard whispers, due to enhanced hearing, of, "He must be working with Bill!" And "That's not our Dipper."

"Gravity Falls! I must speak to you. I'm not with Bill! In fact, he trapped St- Mabel in a trance! I simply have awoken! Please don't fear me. I'm still the same old Dipper Pines! I just go by a new name, after figuring out I was a dream demon! I am now called Alcor Cipher! I still am the same person though. Please don't fea----"

Bill's POV

I sent a small draining spell towards Alcor, cutting his sentence off.

It should be enough to knock him out cold. To take him hostage.

Ha...ha...HA...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dipper's POV

I was cut off by a feeling of drowsiness.

Please don't fear me.

I felt something drain a little, barely scratching the surface.

Just because I'm different now.

Black danced across my vision as I fell from the sky. The townsfolk beneath worried for me, I could sense it.

I'm still the same person.

Something caught me. There was a sensation of teleportation.

Just...enhanced.

The room I ended up with was a little musty. I was laid down on bricks.

Please don't fear,
What I've become.

Please don't drive me away.

A pillow was placed beneath my head, and a chain shackled my ankle to something. My vision was gone, but I was still awake.

Please don't ignore me,
Hear me out.

I'm not a monster! I swear!

A blanket was put in me.

I might be the same as him,
But I'm not like him.

Not at all.

Sleep took me, something I didn't do as of late, but it'd help restore my power. At the least.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!

I've had barely any time to write.

I've gone out places slightly more, I downloaded three new apps (The Sims 3 Freeplay; The Quest Keeper; and Pokémon Go) so I keep up on those too.

It used to be Wattpad and only Wattpad because it's amazing. XD

I'll try to update more often! Hope you enjoyed!