Chapter 11: Forever.

Yugyeom's POV

Jee still had some boxes left to unpack. They were stacked on top of each other in her living room. Wow, her very own apartment. I wonder why she's here though. Her parents would never kick her out. She's too perfect of a daughter. Maybe it's fate that she's here. I was going to go back soon to show her that I made it. I kept my promise to her from when we were younger. But now she hates me. I can't let her go though. I love her so much even after all this time

I keep staring at the boxes until I see one labeled "pictures and frames". I take the two boxes that were on top of it off and placed them on the floor. BamBam, Youngjae, and Jinyoung were playing on Sungjee's keyboard so they didn't notice me.

I pull out a frame and look at the picture. It was Jee and her parents at a theme park. I remember I couldn't go that day cause I had the chicken pox. She came back to my house later that day and brought me a stuffed animal she won and a funnel cake. Turns out though, I gave her the chicken pox. We had to stay in bed together all week. I laugh at the memory.

I pull out another picture and sure enough it was a picture of that week. Gosh we both looked awful. I laugh a little harder which made BamBam, Youngjae, and Jinyoung turn around.

"What is that?" Jinyoung asks and he took the photo from my hand.

"Is that you and Sungjee?" Youngjae takes the photo from him so he and BamBam could see it closer.

I take it from their hands and quickly put it back in the box. I knew Jee would get mad if she found out I was looking through her stuff.

Youngjae laughed, "I know you guys had some history but you never told me you guys went this far back."

"I'll explain later," I hear them start coming out of her room. "Just don't say anything yet."

"Hey guys we're back!" Lana comes and fixes her snapback, well Jee's snapback.

"Great, let's go!" BamBam takes their arms and pulls them towards the door

"Great, let's go!" BamBam takes their arms and pulls them towards the door. He was really eager to get started and actually so was I. I was gonna win Jee back, and I know just where to start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Yugyeom's POV~