Chapter 33: interrupted moments

Jee's POV

"But I wanna come with you!"

"No, you have to stay here and do your homework."

Yugyeom was going to get his hair done for the comeback. Apparently it was going to have a nicer boyfriend-ish feel to it so his edgy hairstyle needed to change.

"But I'm going to miss your hair the way it is!" I go to where he was standing by the door and start stroking his black hair.

"It'll turn out fine. I trust my stylists."

"I know you'll look fine. You always do. It's just that I wanted be there for the big change. "

He let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine, you can come. But you're bringing your homework!"

"Yay!" I run to my room and grab my black backpack and my phone. "Let's go!" I tell him when I approach him once again.
~~~~~~
Soon enough we reached the hair salon where the rest of the members were waiting irritated.

"And where were you? Do you know how long we've been waiting?" Jaebum asked with his arms crossed. His hair was already done. Black, different from the gray style he had for Girls Girls Girls.

"I had to take care of something back at the dorm. Plus I'm only 40 minutes late," Yugyeom defended.

"Um, yeah. We can all see what you had to take care of." Jaebum steps forward to me and moves my hair behind my shoulder while tilting my head back, exposing my neck.

There were gasps heard from around the room. It was pretty obvious what was left there after everything Yugyeom did to me there in the hall, elevator, and dorm. Love bites.

"Ewww," BamBam cried all the way from the stylist's chair. He had his hair bleached. He looked like a little smurf with that hair color. It was quite adorable.

I pushed JB's hand away and covered my neck with my own.

"Listen Yugyeom," Jb said. "We all know you and Jee love each other and all but you could've waited till later. Or at least have chosen a less obvious method of pleasuring her. Have fun explaining those to the boss." He started laughing and was soon followed but the rest of the members. Even the stylist couldn't help but laugh a little as well.

She finished up with BamBam and called Yugyeom over. Wooh, saved by the stylist. Actually, they had a point though. How was I going to explain these dark purple marks on my neck? Park JinYoung trusted Yugyeom and I not to do anything. Then again he was the one who set us up. Thankfully,there is now makeup existing in this beautiful world. I could just cover them up with that.

"Jee!" I hear Yugyeom call out to me. He tosses me his snapback. "Turn around and do your homework. You can't turn to look at me until I'm done. I want you to be surprised."

I already started to take my math notebook out of my bag. "Whatever you say."

I sat there for about an hour and twenty minutes. I finished my homework early and even helped BamBam and Youngjae with theirs. There was nothing else to do so I just fell asleep on the little leather couch.

"Let's give it up for Daydream!"

The stage was dim and I could hear the crowd cheering for us. The Stage lights came on, a dark blue color. I turn to see Lana on my right side. Her eyes were gleaming with proudness and joy.
I flash her a smile and wait for the intro to our song. But it never comes. There seemed to be a problem with the audio. We awkwardly stand in our starting positions for what seemed like forever but the music never initiates.