Chapter 35: Niece

~Jee's POV~

It was Saturday morning. We were woken up by someone trying to be buzzed in to come up to our apartment. I loosen myself from Yugyeom's grip but he won't let go.

"Yugyeom I have to answer the girl in the lobby."

He lets go but whines. "But you look so damn good and I wanna cuddle with you some more. "

I've been wearing his t-shirts and just undergarments to sleep for the past three days. He loves it.

"Well you can wait."

I hurry to the living room and click on the blinking button by the door. "Yeah?"

"There's a little guest trying to get up to your apartment. Should I send her up?" said the voice in the speaker.

"Yes, send her up."

I rush back to my room and changed into a pair of shorts and one of my own t-shirts.

Yugyeom saw me change and his look changed to a sad one. "Why are you putting that on? I love you in my shirts."

"Yeah but our guest won't like the view of that. You should get up too. She can't see that we're sleeping in the same bed. She'll tell my mom and kill me. "

He groans and gets up off the bed. He pulls out the blow up mattress from under the bed and throws a blanket and pillow on it. We have it ready just in case Jyp wants to check in on us.

I hear a little knock on the door. She's here! I haven't seen her in a while since my cousin lives kind of far away.

I squeal slightly and go to answer the door. I'm greeted by my small four year old niece as soon as I open the door. "Sungjee!" I kneel down and she jumps into my arms for a hug. It almost knocked me backwards but I surprisingly kept my balance.

"Hi Ashley! Ugh, I missed you cutie!"

"I missed you too!" She kissed my cheek.

I got up with her still in my arms and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I reached for her tiny Pusheen suitcase which was still in the hallway and pulled it in so I could close the door.

"Where's Lana?"

"She's right down the hall. Don't worry I'll take you to meet my members later."

She furrows her eyebrows. "Wait a minute. I thought you lived together."

"Jee!" Yugyeom called from the room. Crap, I didn't think this through.

"Um who was that?" Ashley asked. I put her down on the couch and I squat down in front of her.

"Okay, you love me right? Who's your favorite aunt?" I poke her cheek.

"You are! Duhhh."

"Okay then I need your help. You can't tell my mom or anyone that I share this dorm with Yugyeom. It'll be our little secret."

"But Jee! Boys are icky and they have cooties! Don't worry, I'll keep your secret. No one should know that you could maybe have boy germs!" She holds her pinky out and I wrap mine with hers.

"Thanks! I owe you one."

"You know, I can be paid in food. Mainly ice cream, candy, or anything sugar." Her eyes gleam and she flashes a big smile. Only four years old and already clever af. My cousin is raising this child right.

"You got it. Now let's go see what Yugyeom wants." I grab her hand and lead her into our room. Yugyeom had already made the bed.

"What are the plans for to-" he starts but stops mid- sentence when he sees the pile of cuteness that was half his size. "Who is this?" His mouth drops in awe. I swear, he has never looked cuter than he has now. He walks over to us. "Hi! I'm Yugyeom!"