Chapter 25: Paparazzi

"Get the vaccum!"

"BamBam! Don't eat that! Gross!"

"Youngjae! Stop singing into the broom and clean!"

It was hectic in here. Yugyeom, BamBam and I woke up Em, Jessie, Jinyoung, and Lana. We forcefully pulled Jackson and Mark out of their room from their peaceful sleep. We also opened JB's room to find both him and Ray in there. I'm not even gonna ask. Now we were all hustling to clean up the trashed apartment. Who knew 12 teenagers could make such a mess?
"Time!" I shout.

"11:42!" Lana calls out.

"First shower shift! Go! Sober up!"

Half of them leave to their dorms to shower and get ready while the rest of us continue cleaning. After about ten minutes the apartment looked somewhat presentable.

"I'm gonna take out the trash bags then shower!" Youngjae called halfway out the door.

"Yeah okay! Second shift go!" I yell.

"I'll go shower in Mark and Jackson's room," Yugyeom said before taking a towel and exiting the apartment.

I run to my room and grab my towel from the dresser. I take the quickest shower I've possibly ever taken and sprint out of the bathroom in just my towel only to run into a shirtless Yugyeom. "Sorry," he apologizes while holding my bare shoulders to keep me from falling.

"It's fine. Thank you." I push some wet hair away from my face. "I should um probably get dressed now."

"Yeah sorry." He let's go and I continue my path to our room. After closing the door behind me I change into a loose maroon T-shirt with a creamy white pair of all over lace/crotchet shorts. I pair it with my black and white Vans and a gold bracelet. I put on some bronzer, blush and some mascara to make my zombielike eyes look a little more alive.

Our boss might suspect something if he sees all of us with wet hair so I decide to go to the bathroom and blow dry my hair. Looks like Yugyeom had the same idea because he beat me to it.

"You too?" He asked.

"Yep."

"Come here." He motions me over to him, still shirtless by the way. "It's okay, I think I'm done." He hands me my hair brush and then spins me around so he's blowdrying my hair. "You brush while I dry."

We stood there drying my hair for a good 3 minutes before he turns it off and plugs in my hair straightener. Naturally my hair gets a little puffy when I blow dry it so I have to straighten it a bit afterwards. Its funny how much Yugyeom knows what he's doing yet not so much since he's done this with me many times before, especially when I'd be running late to school. Since we walked together, if I was late he'd be late. So as we grew up, he would do my hair while I sat in front of him doing my make up. It was so much easier back then. It felt like deja vu in a way.

He starts running the straightener through my hair as soon as it warms up all the way. "Yugyeom, it's okay. I can do it myself."

"I know you can but you know I can too. So just sit and relax cause I know you've been stressing ever since we got the call this morning."

He was right. I just realized how tense I was so I finally took a deep breath and let my shoulders rest.

"Better?" He asks.

"Better."

In about 5 more minutes he finished straightening my hair. I ran my hands through it a couple of times and like usual, he straightened it flawlessly.

He went out of the bathroom and found the box of monopoly that I brought along with me in a box that I have yet to unpack. "What are you doing?"

"Making our cover story believable." He takes out a game piece, about 4 of the fake bills and 2 plastic houses. He spread them around the floor so that it looks like we played last night.