Chapter 34: Teasing

~Jee's POV~

We got home a little while later. I couldn't really stop staring at Yugyeom. His new hair color just suited him so well. Their comeback is going to be awesome. We rode back on one of the mini company buses so Yugyeom and I started listening to music. He decided that it was safe to show me their new music. The title song was called A and it sounds so different from Girls Girls Girls. I told him to keep it on repeat cause it was just that good but I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder. He eventually dozed off too which resulted in some of the boys taking pictures of us and posting them on social media. They thought we were sooo cute. And apparently so did many fans. They can't get enough of yugjee. Yeah there were obviously some hate comments but they were completely outweighed by the nice ones.

Now Yugyeom and I were back in our apartment. I just made some simple plain rice just to get something in our systems.

"You should go to bed, Jee. It's late and we have school tomorrow."

I checked the clock. It was already passed 11:30. Yugyeom still had some homework to do since we were kinda busy when we got home and since he had to go get his hair done. He started doing it while I stayed after school for dance practice. But for some reason he didn't finish it.

"No Yugy. I'm gonna stay up until you finish. Really, it's no problem. I won't even bother you. You won't notice I'm here."

"Okay, but I'll try to finish fast so we can sleep."

"Yay!" I put our empty bowls in the sink and start to wash the dishes meanwhile Yugyeom goes into our bedroom to do his homework on the desk.

I finish up the dishes and walk to the bathroom to wash my face. The mirror now in front of me allowed me to see the big purplish spots that everyone was so shocked by. I can see why. There were many of them and they were very prominently marked. I know I'm gonna have fun covering these up tomorrow.

I grab a towel from the closet and place it by the bath tub. "I'm gonna take a shower. I'll be out soon to help you if anything!" I call out.

Yugyeom just shouts back an okay and I close the bathroom door, making sure to lock it just in case Yugyeom gets any ideas.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth right after. I wrap the towel around me and head back into the room where Yugyeom was diligently doing his work. Good boy.

I grab a bra and some panties from one of my drawers but I couldn't find my pajamas anywhere. "Yugyeom, where did my shorts and Cami go?"

"Oh sorry." He looked up from his math homework. "I put them in the hamper cause I thought you were done with them already."

"It's fine. I'll just grab something else." It was actually rather hot in here. Unusual for a fall night. I didn't want to get even hotter with a pair of tight shorts and a cami.

I look through Yugyeom's side of the closet. He didn't even seem to notice. He was so engrossed in his studies. I run my hands through the various pieces of fabric until I land on one that catches my attention. It was a white t-shirt with a simple design on a little attached pocket. I pull it off the hanger and scurry off to the bathroom once again.

I put on the lacy black bra I picked along with the red and black cheekster underwear. I grab Yugyeom's shirt and put that on as well before walking out just like that. I wanted to tease him a bit.

"Are you almost done Yugyeom?" I walk up behind him and massage his shoulders. He didn't even take a break to look up at me. He really wanted to finish. He only hummed in response.

I guess I should leave him alone until he's done. The timing was perfect because my phone rang. While I was waiting for Yugyeom's hair to be done, I kinda changed my ringtone. And this new one finally got his attention. I turn off Girls Girls Girls by sliding the screen on my phone to answer the call.