9 | 2 Somethings

2 Somethings

Naruto's P. O. V.

I blushed at seeing Kakashi. He was so handsome, and mysterious. I looked at my other teammate, wondering if he saw the blush that crept onto my face. I didn't know a man could make you feel this way. Sasuke glared at me, but not for the stupid rivalry people though it was. We were competing for love. Sasuke wanted my love, and I wanted Kakashi's. It was a love, one-sided, weird triangle. Well, to me that is what it seemed like.

"Dope, stop staring at Kakashi." He smirked. He has been trying to hint Kakashi to the fact that I like him, so I will get rejected and be with him. When will he understand? I don't like him, anymore that is... It's. Not. Happening. I smiled at Sasuke, and looked around to make sure nobody was watching. I had the perfect comeback. I think.

"But Kakashi is so fine, I couldn't help myself." I said innocently. I thanked kami for Sakura not being here, or else I wouldn't have made that joke. At all. Sasuke had a tick mark forming, and his eyes glared daggers. Kakashi eye smiled, not revealing any of his emotions. Same old, Same old. You could practically cut the tension with a knife, because it was so thick.

"Now Naruto, play nice. Sasuke is jealous that I have caught your attention." My smirk turned into a blush. Kakashi had now played along with the joke. A small, scratch that, a big part of me wanted me to believe that was a sign. A sign that he liked me. I walked closer to Kakashi, watching Sasuke's face. He wanted to play that game, then I would play as well.

"Kakashi senpai, your so sexy." I tried to say innocently and seductively. I rubbed myself against his thigh, making sure my non-visible erection didn't touch him. A little vibration came from him, I guess he was laughing a bit. Sasuke glared at me, warning me to not go any further. He started this little game, and I would end it.

"Kiss me, Kakashi." I pulled his masked face down a bit, just enough so I could kiss him. I felt his clothed lips, and boy did they feel good. A massive KI was coming from Sasuke, and I knew I had done it. Who knows what he would do, but I wasn't done yet. I moaned as I wrapped my hands around his neck. Kakashi got with the program and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Naruto, you are mine. Kakashi, back off!!!" a hand pulled me out of Kakashi's grasp. I fell onto the ground, and was pinned by stupid Sasuke. His hands holding mine at my side. His face really close to mine. I glance at Kakashi to see an amused face. Or maybe it was a crazy, psycho, jealous person. All I wanted was for him to help me, I don't care what his face expression is.

"Bad Naruto, but at least I got your first kiss." my memories went back to that day in the classroom. i blushed a bit, recalling how I had leaned in a bit. maybe that gave him the impression that I was into him. I was. Keyword being was. His face moved closer to mine, his lips hovering mine. They came crashing down, practically devouring my own lips. This. Boy. Could. Not. Kiss. Not even to save his life. that's when he was thrown off of me.

"Nobody touches my Naruto, not even you." Kakashi growled. And magically, that boner came back. I turned over my body, hiding my problem. I couldn't let him see it. I would die from embarrassment. I could feel hands hovering over my waist, then they grabbed me. Kakashi was picking me up by the waist. This was....

"....torture..." I finished out loud, my boner starting to hurt. How could Kakashi do this? He was pure evil. The worst of the worst. He chuckled, the noise vibrating into my own body. this man was going to be the death of me. All over a simple vibration. I have hit an all time low with this one.

"Naruto, I like you. You are adorable." He giggled. This man was a serious pervert. Everything I thought about doing with him, came crashing into my mind. It was worse then Icha Icha. Pervy Sage could be asking me for inspiration, because it was so....disgusting. Honestly, porn would have looked like child's play compared to my imagination.

"I like you too Kakashi. You are very handsome." I laughed a bit, my imagination getting the best of me. The thought of Kakashi in a furry outfit was too much. Sasuke glared at us, but his mouth betraying him. It was pulled up into a smirk. I knew that smirk from anywhere. It was the smirk that said....

"Someone is watching.' I whispered to Kakashi, wiggling out of his grasp. I dropped onto the ground and began to look around. Sasuke laughed, knowing very well what I was doing. I wanted to slap that look off of his face so bad. I could hear laughing, and I knew it wasn't us. that laugh belongs to...

"Tsunade, Sakura?" I asked. The 2 Kunoichi appeared in front of us. I wanted to run, but when I did, Tsunade held me in place. I could smell the blackmail. I didn't like it. A camera seemed to find itself in Sakura's hands, along with pictures. I took a closer look, noticing that they were of Sasuke and Kakashi kissing me. this was too much, and they would pay.

"You knew all a long Sasuke. You did this on purpose!!" I snap. I knew Sasuke wouldn't try something so daring. Kakashi was scared, judging by his eye. The famous Copy Nin Kakashi was cared. Who wouldn't be when you had been caught doing something nasty? And in front of the Hokage made it worse.

"When life gives you lemons, you become a pervert. Especially when it's you two. KakaNaru ship is sailing." Sakura yelled out. I blushed, wondering why Sakura was cheering us on. Sasuke seemed hurt, but he still smiled. This was weird, and not right on so many levels.

"Now Kakashi, you hurt Naruto, and I will ...... castrate you." Tsunade laughed at her comment. While Sasuke, Kakashi and I held our parts. No woman would do that. you would be taking away a mans pride by doing that. I winced in pain just thinking of how she would do that.

"I wouldn't gain anything from doing that.....I would only lose something." Kakashi mumbled, backing away from the Hokage. Now was my chance, I had to make the joke.

"You mean 2 somethings Kakashi." and with that, everybody started laughing. Except Kakashi. He seemed to be protecting something. Or 2 somethings...