24 | Irl

irl

Third Person P. O. V.

The blonde stared at his phone screen as he reread the message, and he still had a hard time processing it. It read:

I really like you, Naruto

His heart had skipped a beat. He checked to make sure this was coming from the right person. He had met a gamer online who played Call of Duty, and they became good friends. They even exchanged kiks with each other.

Now that he had opened the message he would have to respond. That was one of the things he hated about kik, the fact that once you opened a message it would show 'R'.

"What do I do?" He asked aloud as he stared at his phone screen. He, of course, liked the male he was talking to. Both of them had called each other, and even sent snapchats to one another. But even though they lived no where near each other, the blonde still seemed to fall in love with him.

This Naruto seems like a very lucky guys if he has someone like you talking to him
Tell me, what makes you so interested in him

Naruto sent the message with a smirk on his face. He felt accomplished as he had teased the other male. Kakashi Hatake was his name, and he seemed to be a God. When Kakashi had sent a picture of himself to Naruto he almost thought Photoshop was used. So they facetimed each other, and Kakashi was not fake at all.

For one he is smart. His smile seems to brighten up my day, and he has the most gorgeous eyes. And don't even get me started on his personality. He is funny in the type of way that is cheesy, yet adorable. Sarcastic and sly in the way of a fox. He is perfect.

Naruto started to laugh as he read how Kakashi had described him. Kakashi was known to be very manly as some would say. And to see such a 'manly' man use adorable was too good. He had to screenshot the message for later.

He sounds amazing. The guy I like is wonderful as well. He always has this smirk that is intoxicating, and his voice makes me shiver. His hair is messy, but it is so sexy. And don't get me started on his body. I drool over him to be honest.

Naruto chuckled as he could imagine Kakashi sighing at the fact he was teasing.

Wow, he sounds hot. I would totally ask him out if I were you

Naruto bursted out laughing, almost peeing himself at how Kakashi seemed to be hinting at something.

I would ask him out, but I am waiting for him to do so. I feel like he won't do it and I am slowly losing hope :(

Naruto watched the 'D' turn to 'R' and he hoped Kakashi would finally do it. He had been waiting for the Baka to ask him out, but the guy never seemed to have the courage to do so.

Well, good luck. Have fun

That bastard! How dare he do this

Kakashi Hatake, you better bring that ass back here and tell me something very important

Naruto was practically fuming as he was now completely serious. He didn't want Kakashi to leave before he could confess his love.

Fine. I am hopelessly in love with you Naruto Uzumaki. And right now, I want to be with you, irl. And it drives me insane that I cannot touch you whatsoever. I love you so much, and I have never felt this before. Hell, I love you so much I even got kicked out for it. My dad hates fags, ya know? But who cares as long as I have you

Naruto cried a bit. He hated the fact that he got Kakashi kicked out of his home. He knew his dad was very religious, but he did not expect him to kick his own son out. But Naruto knew how he felt since his own Mother kicked him out, so now he lived in an apartment.

irl...Let's meet up! I can call an uber to get closer and we can meet up!

Naruto was now fully excited at the thought of meeting the man he had fell in love with.

omg yes! Let's do it! I will pack my stuff now and I will get cash so I can meet u

Naruto shoved his phone in his pocket and ran to pack his stuff for the trip. For a long time he had texted Kakashi about meeting irl. And now it was happening. He would finally be with the man he loved.

Short one-shot that is meant to be adorable, but I probs failed. This is my lame ass excuse for a sorry, my bad. You don't understand my urge to destroy every bit of happiness you guys might get when reading a one-shot. It is taking so much energy. Well I promise to be back with a sad one-shot so be waiting for it. Bye my Chaotic Ducks.

-KakaBaka7