30 | Beach Day

Beach Day

Third Person P. O. V.

Naruto cheered as he had convinced Kakashi to join him in the water. Kakashi had refused since the water happened to be freezing, and he didn't do being cold. But if it made his boyfriend Naruto happy, he could be cold. So Naruto dragged kakashi farther into the water, trying to cheer him up and get him in the mood. So the most reasonable thing, and the one that made sense, he decided to splash him in the face.

"Cheer up Kakashi! We are at a beach, and we are young! Have some fun for once!" Naruto yelled as he continued to splash Kakashi. People watched in amusement at the couple, finding it cute that they were opposites. Kakashi, at the moment, found it weird and was definitely uncomfortable. But Naruto was okay with the attention, he loved it more then anything. So they were quite the opposites. Kakashi began to wonder why he even said yes to going.

"But it is freezing Naruto. I don't want to get cold if I can lay on the beach in the warm sun" Kakashi said in a lazy tone. Naruto just rolled his eyes at how lazy Kakashi could be. The damn man could be such a drag sometimes. Naruto decided to run from kakashi, hopefully that would make him have fun. When Kakashi tried to tell him to stop, Naruto only ran faster and went farther away. And there goes Kakashi's ride home.

"You'll have to catch me Kakashi! I am not leaving until you have some fun, or else I keep going!" Naruto threatened. If Kakashi learned one thing, it was that Naruto fulfilled his promises and threats. It was his word, and he kept it. So Kakashi decided to jog seeing as running would take too much energy. He would need that for later. Naruto was a little disappointed that Kakashi jogged, but it was progress.

"Come on Kakashi, play around! Or else no treats!" Naruto threatened once more as he ran back to Kakashi. Kakashi looked at Naruto with a hurt face, hoping he didn't mean it. But he knew very well that Naruto kept his word, meaning he would have to have fun. Naruto smiled in victory, knowing very well Kakashi would have to have fun. So, the blonde splashed him in hopes of starting a water war.

"Oh you are going to get it now Naruto. When I am done, you'll be begging for forgiveness" Kakashi said with a smirk on his face. Naruto laughed as a cocky grin was plastered on his face. He had never lost a water war yet, and didn't plan on doing so either. Kakashi jumped towards Naruto, using his hands to splash him. Of course Naruto attempted to run further into the water, seeing as he would have the advantage.

"You can't beat me Kakashi, so surrender now and I may forgive you. No one has ever beat me at a water war, and certainly you won't either." He yelled in a cocky tone. Kakashi followed the boy deeper in the water, making sure to be careful. The 2 men began to splash each other, giggles escaping them as they tried to dodge the water. Luckily for Naruto, he could sorta run in water, leaving Kakashi with a disadvantage.

"That's no fair Naruto, you can run in water. That's like putting a shark and a duck against each other. And not to forget the duck can't FLY!" Kakashi yelled as he furiously splashed the water. Naruto smiled at his idiotic boyfriend, and decided to end the war. He came up behind him, and wrapped his arms around his waist. This caused Kakashi to stop his splashing rampage, and turn to face Naruto.

"I hate you so much, you know that right?" Kakashi asked as he kissed Naruto. The blonde just laughed and nodded his head as he wrapped his hands around Kakashi's neck. Oh how he loved the sweet taste of Kakashi's lips against his. And Kakashi missed the plump lips his boyfriend had. The 2 just stood in the water for a minute, both holding onto each other in a tight embrace. Some people wolf whistled at the couple.

"But then again, I love you. But you know," Kakashi pulled away to look Naruto in the eyes," I win this water fight" Kakashi whispered as he dropped Naruto into the water, the boy fully submerging into the water. Kakashi went into a fit of laughter as Naruto had actually fell for that. Never had his boyfriend been as dense or off guard. Hopefully that would teach him a lesson for next time that he shouldn't be messed with.

"That's no fair Kakashi! How dare you just drop me like that... You even got water in my nose you baka!" Naruto yelled as he rubbed his nose. Kakashi just laughed and pointed at his boyfriend, calling him a dumbass. Naruto couldn't help but laugh at himself. He had totally deserved that, and it was funny. So they both laughed, Kakashi tearing up while Naruto almost peed.

"We should go make a bathroom stop Kakashi, I have to pee because of you." Naruto said as he began to walk out of the water. Kakashi stopped laughing and followed his boyfriend. He loved being behind Naruto because of the nice view. What could he say, he was a man that loved butts. And it just so happened that Naruto had the ass of a god. And he also had the body of one with his abs and muscles. Eye candy was what he was, and the sweetest kind.

"I told you Naruto, but you didn't listen. Although I will admit I had what you call 'fun'. We should do it again next time" Kakashi said with a goofy grin on his face. Naruto turned back to him, a smile on his face as he nodded his head in agreement. This was why he loved Naruto, he never failed to make him happy.

That's it. This is the end of the KakaNaru one-shot book. I WILL be making another one so do not worry. But it is time I focused on my stories and sns one shots. Sorry not sorry. I dedicate this last chapter not only to AnimeUzumaki7 for the idea, but xFamos-_ and BellaWrites10 for inspiring me to do these one shots. I love you guys for this. And if you are a reader who knew my old account, you probably remember the one shot book "The Good, The Bad, And The Smutty". That will be the next KakaNaru one shot book so look out for it in the future. Thank you everyone for the support and votes. I really appreciate it. Check out my stories if you like kakanaru or sasunaru. Well bye for now!

-KakaBaka7