27 | Hokage

Hokage

Third Person P. O. V.

The Blonde Hokage looked around at his new office. The desk that he saw 2 people he admired sit in. Even his father sat at this desk. And now this was his desk. A desk he always wanted to sit in because others would admire him for it. And to think he had actually made it to this desk in this office. He smiled as he looked at the ceiling, imagining his jiji nodding his head in approval wit a pipe in his mouth. He could imagine his father smiling down at him, probably watching as his mother Kushina cheered and pumped her fist in the air. His smile widened as he thought of his family, but he wasn't Hokage officially.

"Gaki, you seem to be sulking. Is it because..." she trailed off. The blonde looked at her and gave her the look to tell her not to finish her sentence. A small amount of guilt entered his body as he thought of what she was referring to. Everyone knew to not bring up such things around the blonde unless he brought it up himself. She bowed her head in sadness as she too thought of the incident. The soon to be Hokage brushed it off and continued to stare at his desk and thought of his future here. He would make sure that he could spend time with his friends, and even his family if he ever got one. A bid goofy grin appeared on his face when he thought of his lover. The man that brought a smile to Naruto's face would soon be glad to hear he was going to be Hokage.

"Maybe I will go on a date today as soon as I announce my position as Hokage. Kakashi and I haven't been on one in a while" Naruto said to Tsunade as he rolled around in his chair. The woman in the room smiled at her little gaki, admiring his love for Kakashi. Of course when she was Hokage she thought it was weird that he fell in love with his sensei, but love was love. And they were honestly cute together. The way they would finish each others sentences, and feed each other food. When in battle they would do attacks together. It was hard not to admire them at all. They were absolutely perfect for each other, and no one dared to say otherwise. Naruto was the goofball in the relationship making Kakashi the serious one, but when together they were like kids. Laughing and playing jokes on their friends.

"Yes you should do that. You need to spend some time with him." Tsunade said as she started to walk towards the door. The blonde watched as she left the room, wondering what she was thinking. Maybe she was thinking of the situation between Kakashi and Naruto. How it all happened between them. Or maybe she thought of her own lover she lost. It was such a tragedy that she should never have experienced. The blonde boy sat in his chair as he though of his lover. Kakashi Hatake. How did he ever come to be with that lazy man? Maybe it was because of the fact that he fought to protect him. Or the fact that he was the closest thing Kakashi had ever considered family, and he reminded him of his old teammates.

^^^^^かかし死^^^^^

The blonde wandered through the streets of Konohagakure, his orange suit traded out for a simple jounin outfit. Villagers bowed at him, admiring his beauty. Others thought of his resemblance to his father and past Hokage Minato, but of course his fiery personality was from his mother, Kushina Uzumaki. The man walked from stand to stand, looking for a gift to bring his Kakashi. A smile was brought upon his face, making others smile as if it was a contagious disease. And it was. Kakashi had always told Naruto that his smile lit up the room on the darkest days. It was the smile that gave Kakashi and Sakura hope for their teammate Sasuke when he had left. Speaking of those two, Naruto looked at the ramen stand to see Sakura and Sasuke eating.

"Have you heard what he did?" Sakura asked Sasuke. Naruto frowned at what they were talking about. He thought Tsunade made it clear that it was forbidden to talk about. But he ignored it, telling himself over and over again that what they were saying was not true. The blonde walked away from the ramen stand, continuing to look for a present for Kakashi. His eyes wandered the busy streets of Konoha, taking in many of the faces he had not seen yet. He would need to recognize some of their faces seeing as he will become Hokage soon. More people bowed to him in respect of him helping win the war. Some even wanted to get his autograph. Naruto signed forehead protectors and action figures of himself. But all he wanted to do was go on a date with Kakashi.