19 | Broncos vs Panthers

Broncos vs Panthers (Funny)

Kakashi's P. O. V.

"Fuck you Kakashi!!" Naruto yelled at me from our bedroom. I smiled as I ran into the bedroom with 2 Bud light beers. My little blonde sat on our bed in his Panthers jersey, small tears forming in his eyes. A surge of joy goes through me and I couldn't help but dab in victory. We won! The Broncos won! Naruto's face contorts in anger, and he throws a pillow at me. I let it hit me and continue to smile. I already knew we would win, meaning Shikamaru owes me 50 dollars. I could practically smell the cash right now.

"Beer, Naruto?" I laughed as I said it. He mumbled something along the lines of Only Winners Drink Bud Light and he was right. But to me he would always be a winner. Just not today. I throw a beer to him as I open my own. He looks as if he wanted to kiss me and kill me all at once. But the game in the background only made him want to kill me more. The cheering of Broncos fans echoed from the Tv, and boos from those that are Panther fans. Naruto as livid. But of course he almost lunged at the Tv when they showed the Superbowl trophy.

"Stupid Cam Newton!" Naruto spat. I couldn't blame him. His team just lost the Superbowl, and he watched as his team was destroyed. Poor kid, the Panthers may never go back to the Superbowl. I took a sip of my beer, savoring the taste of victory. The taste of victory was so good, and I could tell Naruto was enjoying the taste of losers. That was sarcasm. I searched for the remote so I could turn off the tv, not liking the face my poor Naruto made as he watched the players dab as well.

"Don't be a poor sport, we all knew who was going to win here...." I trailed off as his eyes burned with rage. I may have crossed the line there. To make matters worse, I wore an orange face mask with my Broncos Jersey. Hell, I was even wearing my Broncos boxers. No, I was not wearing pants. Pants would get in the way of my Naruto. Besides, the less clothes the better. I hugged down some more of my beer, loving the sweet and strong taste of victory. He mumbled something under his breathe, and I said what. I needed to know what he said.

"That's why your daddy sucks DICK FOR A LIVING!!!!" He shouted at me. His cheeks turned pink and he moved away from me. He chugged the rest of his beer, and threw the bottle at the trash can, making it in. This damn man would always take things to the extreme. Especially when sports were involved. But this was new. This comeback was unlike anything I had ever seen in my 25 years of living, and my 4 years of being with him. I scooted closer to him, finishing off my beer and throwing the can into the trash.

"Now look Naruto, we all know you like dicks," I pause as his face turns even darker," but if you want mine all you have to do is ask. Just say those 4 words.." I whisper into his ear. All of his anger seem to be gone, except that little part of him that was infuriated by the loss of his team. I pull away from his ear and let out a laugh as I saw his little friend. He closed his legs and put his arms to hide his boner. Poor Naruto, turned on by a little comment.

"Kakashi, I want your dick....." his whisper was barely audible. My heart skipped a beat and I was glad that I had already finished my beer. Naruto turned towards me, his face was dead serious. His eyes held lust, and it drove me crazy. I wanted to crawl over to him, and pin him down. But I didn't. Only because he started to crawl towards me now. I was frozen in place all because of my little Naru-chan.

"I'm serious Kakashi" he was right at my Broncos boxers, tugging at the material," I want it now." His voice was demanding, and I liked it. A small gasp escaped my mouth as I felt his fingers brush against my bulge. He was playing with me. His Panthers jersey was already thrown off, leaving him in a matching set of Panther boxers. He sure did love his Panthers. It almost made me question if he loved me more then his Panthers.

"Okay, show me what a Panther can do, besides suck...." I taunt. A small smirk appeared on his face. I could practically taste the victory again. The victory of getting an amazing boyfriend. The victory of what was to come. Hands tugged at my Broncos boxers, pulling them down a bit so that barely any of my member showed. He was going to do this slowly just to tease me. He would pay, right after he was done. Then he would pay.

"Oh we Panther fans can do a lot, like not give Bronco fans what they want..." He pulled away from my boxers leaving me very horny. I let out a little whimper and tried to pout to make him come back. I was suppose to be the dominant one in this relationship yet here I am begging for pleasure. I have gotten real low with this one. I crawl over to Naruto and rest my head in his lap, trying not to look at his boner. Try not to look. Try.

"But I am no longer a Broncos fan," I start to take off my jersey and boxers," I am a Naruto fan" he stared at my body. I could of sworn I saw a little blood gather in his nose. Such a pervert. But I was naked in front of him. He moved towards me, taking in the sight. I almost blushed under his gaze, but I had o be dominant. But that failed when his fingers brushed against my bare member. A small moan echoed through out our house.

"And I am a fan of you" He whispered to me.