25 | Stand By Me

Stand By Me

When the night has come
And the land is dark

And the moon is the only light we'll see

"Sasuke No!" Naruto screamed as the raven fell to the ground, blood seemed to dance in the air. His heart dropped when he realized the Uchiha did not get back up. He ran to the body to see if the teme was alive. His skin was paler, and he hoped to Kami it was because they had been at war. He put his ear to Sasuke's chest, listening for a pulse. Nothing.

"Help! Sakura help!" He shouted for the pink haired woman to come help. He could see her figure running to him, and reliefe flooded him. Maybe the nine tails chakra could help. He tried to project any type of healing power he had, but nothing worked. He tried to do CPR, but he wasn't brething. What was taking Sakura so long?

"Sakura why is it taking go lon..." Naruto trailed off as he witness Sakura spit up blood. His eyes trailed to her stomach as he looked at the very large hole in her stomach. Oh god no. Her seal had worn off long ago, and she couldn't heal it herself. No, this couldn't be happening.

"SAKURA!"

No I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid

He was scared. His friends had died in front of him, and that left Kakashi. He couldn't let Kakashi die. He loved him too much, and he wasn't letting go. He had already let go of Sakura and Sasuke. He let go of everyone else, but he refused to let go of the one he loved.

"Kakashi please stay behind me. I don't want you to get hurt, okay?" Naruto said without looking at the older male. He could feel tears sting his eyes, and he quickly blinked them away. He would need to see in order to defeat Madara, but he knew he was screwed. Sasuke was the other half that was to help him, and now he was dead.

"Naruto, I can help you! I may have lost my Sharingan but I still have my strength. I can distract him or even find an opening for you. Just let me help out" Kakashi said. Naruto sighed as he knew Kakashi would just find a sneaky way to help out, so he might as well let him help now. He smiled. This was why he loved him so much, dam Kakashi.

Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So darling, darling
Stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me

"Kakashi, I am going in" Naruto yelled as he charged at Madara. He had finally found an opening that wouldn't appear again. It seemed Kakashi had distracted Madara along with a clone. He would have to do this fast as Madara would be able to sense him. A chakra hand emerged from Naruto with a charged rasegan.

"RASENGAN!" He yelled out as he charged towards Madara. He as close as he skimmed Madara's side. He turned to look at his face, and saw a smirk upon his face. Then he vanished. Dread filled him as he could feel the chakra appear where Kakashi was. No.

"Kakashi watch out!" Naruto yelled out, but it was already too late. Madara had plunged his hand into Kakashi's back, his hand coming out the other side. Then everything became a blur.

Stand by me

The nine tails had taken over as it attempted to defeat Madara, and thus giving Naruto time to think. But he didn't want to think. He just wanted Kakashi.

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea

Madara was dead.

"Kakashi! Please don't die! Please I am begging you. I need you please Kakashi!" Naruto screamed out as he collapsed near the older males body. Kakashi looked up at Naruto, and caressed his cheek. He was so happy that Naruto lived. It was all he ever wanted.

"N-Nar-ruto? Y-You w-w-on..." His breathing was slowing down, and his eyes seem to close. Naruto shook Kakashi to get him to stay awake. Not now. He couldn't die now. He had just lost everyone he loved, he couldn't lose Kakashi.

I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

"Bastard! Do you not remember the times you promised to stand by me? You are selfish Kakashi! You better live for me, because I am selfish to. I don't want to lose you to anyone or anything, even death. Stay awake!" Naruto cried out as he held Kakashi in his arms.

"N-Naruto...I-I...love...y-ou" His voice was even lower, his chest stopped rising. No. No. He couldn't. It was a dream, no, a nightmare. He had to wake up and he would be in bed with Kakashi. This isn't real... but it is. Everything is real, and Kakashi did stop breathing.

"WAKE UP!"

And darling, darling
Stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh stand now, stand by me

"Please stand by me...PLEASE! Don't go...Don't go...Don't leave me...PLEASE! stand by me..." He pleaded. God no. He planned to ask Kakashi to marry him, they could even get a surrogate mother. But here he as, lying dead in his arms.

"Baby please get up...Please baby don't do this to me! I love you! Do you hear me? I love you goddammit!" Naruto shouted as he buried his face in Kakashi's neck. He rocked back and forth as he tried to get Kakashi to wake up. He tried to surge the Kyubi's chakra into him, but it didn't work. He even tried to use his sun powers.

"It's not working! Please hang on baby!"

Stand by me

There was nothing he could do. He was dead, and he knew it.

"Please, I love you!"

"You can't die just yet!"

"We were suppose to have a family. I would be Hokage and you would be my adviser. And we would have mini versions of us reeking havoc on our village. And we would grow old together and die in the same bed. Then we would be in Kami's palace to watch over the future generation. You forgot didn't you, BASTARD?!"

So darling, darling
Stand by me, oh stand by me

" I just wanted you to stand by me...was that too much to ask for?"

Oh stand now, stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
Oh stand by me, won't you stand now, oh, stand

"Please Kakashi...I am begging you...Stand by me?"

Stand by me

Okay here it is. Sad, hopefully, on-shot. It wasn't long enough to be it's own story, but it is a one-shot. References to games and other stuff in this one. The song is Stand Bye Me by Ben E. King which is my favorite song. Big surprise. Well I am going to go back o writing a PewdieCry one-shot on my other account so bye bye my Chaotic Ducks.

-KakaBaka7