20 | Why Do They Stare?

Why Do They Stare?

Third Person P. O. V.

Naruto stared at the massive size of the group he had called to the Hokage tower. He had a special message to say in front of them. His teammates stood beside him, that being Sasuke and Sakura. After the ninja war, and the losing of the dominant arms of Sasuke and Naruto, they got together. Of course Sasuke seemed to be happy as he waited for his first child to be born. Kakashi stood beside Naruto, giving him that stupid eye smile.

"Why do they stare?" Naruto asked, a blush appearing on his whiskered cheeks. He wasn't comfortable with people staring at him, but he had to deal with it. After all, he was Hokage. He turned to the person he loved the most, waiting for an answer.

"They stare, because they adore you. They respect you. And your clothes are all messed up..." Kakashi whispered to Naruto. Naruto now realized that his clothes did make it look like he had just got done with having sex. Technically he had, but they didn't need to know that.

"Everyone, I would like to announce that I am getting married." Naruto had yelled above the whispers. Heads snapped towards the blonde Hokage, waiting to see who the lucky woman was. Sasuke and Sakura smirked, knowing they would be surprised when they saw who it was. Iruka stepped forward, about to ask Naruto a question.

"Who is the lucky girl?" he had asked. Naruto frowned a bit, but looked at Kakashi. Naruto got down onto one knee, his hokage robe touching the ground, and he pulled out a small black box. Everyone gasped as they saw that the one Naruto wanted to marry, was none other then Kakashi Hatake. The sensei of Team 7, the sensei of Naruto Uzumaki.

"People say that when you're in love you do stupid things. My whole life I have been doing stupid things, all for you. I have loved you, and I still do. If society frowns upon us, at least we will take that on together. If I have to die for you, I would do it in a heart beat. But I will not die until I have had you by my side as a husband. So Pervy Scarecrow, will you marry me?" Naruto had asked, tears forming in his eyes. Everyone was shocked with the actions of a easy going Naruto. Kakashi blinked before he pulled up his forehead protector.

"With Obito's eye to witness, I will marry you." Kakashi broke out into tears, pulling Naruto up from his knees so he could kiss him. Everyone stared in awe at the couple. Only team 7 knew that Naruto had been dating Kakashi. And the love of Kakashi and Naruto was stronger then any other love. The crowd cheered for there Hokage and his soon to be husband. Naruto slipped the diamond ring around the ring finger.

"Hey Kakashi, hurt Naruto and you won't be having sex anytime soon!" Iruka shouted. the village broke out into laughter. Kakashi laughed while Naruto blushed and turned away. The silver haired ninja pulled his masked own, and kissed the blonde. Again, everyone gasped at the sight of the Hatake's face. But as soon as it came, it was covered back up. Everyone groaned, not liking that such a handsome man covered his face.

"We also have an announcement." Sakura spoke up," Sasuke will no longer be the last Uchiha. I'm pregnant." Everyone cheered, turning to face the couple. Naruto took the opportunity to steal a few kisses from Kakashi. A certain pervert appeared behind the both of them.

"And what do you two think you're doing?" the Pervy Sage had asked. Naruto chuckled a bit as he wrapped his hands around Kakashi's neck, deepening the kiss. Kakashi, with his mask off, leaned into the kiss. His hands traveled down Naruto's back, squeezing his butt. Naruto jumped onto Kakashi, legs wrapping around his waist.

"Get a room you 2. that's disgusting." Sakura and Pervy Sage called out. Sasuke only smirked, making Kakashi uncomfortable. The crowd stared at the engaged couple, taking in the kawaii scene. Some people got nosebleeds, and others had to go fix some problems. Hell, even the Pervy Sage had to turn away from them.

"Sorry, maybe we will go get a room." Naruto said sheepishly before shunshin (SP?) to the hokages office. Kakashi laid Naruto down on the desk, not caring about the papers. The shades were drawn, giving them some privacy. Kakashi ripped the shirt off of Naruto, his hunger for the young blonde was overtaking him.

"You're so tempting." Kakashi whispered as he licked Naruto's neck. The blonde shivered a bit, pushing down his own pants so he could get with Kakashi quick. The older male laughed a bit at the impatience of his lover. The blondes hands slipped under the shirt of the older male, tugging it off. Kakashi pulled Naruto's pants down, placing kisses along the way until he slipped them off of his feet.

"Fucking Tease...." Naruto muttered. Kakashi knew that Naruto hated to be teased. The blondes hands traced the thin fabric of Kakashi's pants, then he ripped them off. He did not like to wait. The older male flipped him around, placing Naruto in a doggy style position. Which just so happened to be Naruto's kink, along with desk sex.

"Beg for it Naruto. Beg me to fuck you." kakashi ordered, his voice was aggressive and sexy. Naruto pushed his throbbing member against the desk, trying to stop himself from exploding. Kakashi's hands tugged at the boxers of the blonde, pulling them down very slowly. Naruto growled at him, but he would have to do what he was told.

"Kakashi please fuck me. I want your big, long, hard cock inside of me. I want it now, pleeeeaaaassseee!!" Naruto begged, making Kakashi rub his aching hard on, on Naruto's butt. The older mans hands fumbled around with his own boxers, he needed to fuck Naruto soon. Naruto could feel some pre-cum dripping onto his boxers.

"Kakashi Sensei, Hokage?" A voice called out from the door. Both men froze, they had been caught. Kakashi turned around to see his former students staring at him. Neither of the men moved from the position. The room was silent, and if anyone made a sound it would get awkward. Naruto turned his head, no longer able to bear the awkwardness that filled the air. He smiled at his friends.

"If you don't want to join us, then please leave. Now." Naruto ordered, his voice becoming more serious. The couple just stared at them, astonished that they would find their team members fucking in the hokages office. Kakashi was mortified with what was happening. His face flushed up, and his skin felt so warm.

"Why do they stare?" Kakashi asked.

"Because they are looking at us about to have sex."