16 | Tainted Love

Tainted Love

Third Person P. O. V.

Naruto stared at the empty bed. The blue covers showed that his lover did leave. Sadness overcame him as he thought of where his lover could be. He tried to remember if his lover said anything that could have hinted to where he would be. Yep, that's right. Naruto's lover was a man named Kakashi Hatake. And even though Kakashi was capable of handling himself in the world, that is not what made Naruto worry. What made him worry was what was on the T.V. More specifically the news.

"More bodies were found today at the beach. The bodies were identified as Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Choji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Shino Aburame. The teens were shot in the head. The police say the main suspects are Naruto Uzumaki Namizake and his lover Kakashi Hatake" The lady from the news announced. Naruto shed a small tear for his friends, but he didn't regret what he did. He let Sakura and Sasuke live. After all, they were to wed in a few weeks, and Sakura was pregnant. Naruto didn't want to harm his closest friends.

"Turn that off" Kakashi said as he barged in through the door. Naruto's head snapped to were kakashi was, and he ran to give him a hug. Kakashi returned the embrace and kissed his lover on the forehead. The Silver haired male had left to get some food, but instead found trouble. The cops had spotted him, and chased him down. Luckily, Kakashi was able to get away, but he knew they would find him eventually. And with finding him they would find Naruto.

"You must leave Naruto.They found me, and they will be coming after me." Kakashi said as he closed all curtains and locked the windows. Naruto searched around for any evidence that led to Kakashi doing the crime. If they did catch kakashi, there would be no evidence pointing to him. But it would be pointed to himself, thus saving Kakashi. After all, Naruto did choose to live like this, and kill those that wronged him.

Hinata was his girlfriend, but cheated on him with Kiba. Choji turned his back to him when he was getting bullied. Shikamaru paid no attention to the bruises that covered his body, and Shino laughed when he was beaten by classmates. Ino was the worst of them all. She inflicted pain when he didn't do anything she wanted. But Sakura and Sasuke cared for him, and even protected him from others, knowing it could hurt their reputation.

"Kakashi, this is my fault. You must leave" Naruto tried to get Kakashi to leave. The blonde never meant to fall in love with kakashi. The silver haired male was only suppose to help him get rid of evidence, and then they would part ways. Instead Kakashi stayed with Naruto, and both of them committed more crimes. Theft and murder was how they decided to live. First the bullies, then his so called friends. Naruto killed them, not Kakashi.

"No Naruto. You must go and get a head start. I will take all the blame and say I took you hostage. I will have my friend Asuma make sure all evidence points to me, just go!" Kakashi tried to get the blonde to go out the back window. Naruto started to hit Kakashi, yelling that he would not leave. He kept repeating it over and over again, yelling for Kakashi to listen and leave. But the man did not move. He grabbed Naruto's hands and held them.

"This is not love. We can't have this love, and you know that very well. You must leave, leave me, this life, and leave this love. This love is changing you and me, but it's not healthy. So I will say something to make you leave. This love...it's tainted love. I only love you because of the thrill of helping you kill, that is it. So go, before I turn you in and tell the cops you held me hostage" Kakashi's voice was cold as he pushed Naruto towards a window.

"But... After all we have been through you want to push me away. You want me to run so you can take the heat, but I won't let that happen. Fuck the fuck that this love is tainted. Who gives a damn, because we have a love that is stronger then any other love. We have stuck with each other through everything bad, and we do stuff for each other no one would dare to do. So like it or not, you're stuck with me" Naruto said as he sat on the bed.

"Please Naruto, I am begging you. Please leave me and this life. Do it for me, and do it for yoursel..." Kakashi didn't finish as the sirens drowned out his voice. Both men froze up as they realized the cops were here. Naruto ran to one of the windows and looked out. It was not only the cops, but a swat team was on standby. Naruto closed the window curtain and stared at Kakashi. This would be the end of their tainted love.

"Lay down with me, one more time" Naruto said in a low voice. Kakashi nodded and walked over to the bed, laying down as Naruto laid next to him. Both males faced each other, staring into the others eyes. Grey eyes met blue ones. Naruto smiled as he wrapped his hands around Kakashi's neck, pulling him in for a kiss. Kakashi wrapped his hands around Naruto's waist and pulled him closer. They kissed for what seemed like hours, yet was only a few seconds.

"They will not take us alive" Kakashi said as he pulled away from Naruto. Naruto nodded, knowing that with all their crimes they would get the death penalty, or life. And they would most likely get split up, and they wouldn't let that happen. Kakashi pulled put a gun from under his pillow, aiming at the door. Naruto held onto his lover as he heard the swat team and police get closer to the door. A banging sound came from the door, signaling they were going to break it down.

"I love tainted love. And I love you Kakashi, for letting me experience this tainted love" Naruto said as he saw the wood from the door break. The blonde kissed Kakashi on his cheek, then on his lips, savoring the taste for the last time. The older male hoped that there was an after life, so that they could be with each other, even if it was some sort of hell. He would endure it for Naruto.

"I love you too, for giving me this tainted love " Kakashi said as he heard the door break. He shot at the officers that came in, and both of the lovers waited for their end.