21 | War Does Crazy Things

War Does Crazy Things

Third Person P. O. V.

War does many things to the mind, especially when you lose many of those you loved. For a certain blonde it caused him to close off from the world and not leave his home. No one could truly blame him for how he acted seeing as they understood the pain he felt. The blonde had lost Neji, Hinata, Sai, and Shikamaru. Neji sacrificed himself for Naruto, and Hinata as well. Shikamaru died protecting Ino and Choji while Sai died for Sakura. Of course he didn't leave this place before mumbling something about Sakura being ugly which caused her to smile and cry at the same time. Naruto couldn't bear the loss of his friends and cut himself off from others.

"Don't knock on my door unless the village is in great danger. Anyone that tries to talk to me will face major consequences!" Naruto had finally snapped when he found Sasuke and Sakura in front of his door, and they were shocked. They did not know Naruto to be mean or have a dark aura around him. This was very out of character for him, which caused them to talk with Kakashi about what they should do. The scarecrow thought very carefully how they should go about this, and he decided he would go alone seeing as he was on par with Naruto. Sasuke scoffed knowing that Naruto was on a level on his own, one that even the raven was jealous of.

"Sasuke, I know exactly what buttons to press to get him to open up. Trust me, I was in the same situation Naruto was in when my friends died in battle." Kakashi said, causing the raven to tilt his head to the side in shame. He had forgotten his sensei saw his comrades die before his eyes, and could probably relate to Naruto easier than he could. So the scarecrow set off to find the blonde in hopes he could get him to come out of his den. He prayed that he wouldn't witness the temper of Kushina when he went to the blonde, or else he was done for it. When he arrived at the boys door, he hesitated to knock. Was he scared? No, he wasn't.

"Yes Kakashi sensei? Have you come to talk to me? If so leave no or so help me god I will pin you to the ground and slit your throat" Naruto's voice dripped with venom, and he wasn't kidding. Kakashi sighed a bit as he finally realized what he got himself into. He had basically signed his death certificate, but there was no turning back now. Kakashi turned the doorknob slowly and hoped that he would not be attacked soon. When he stepped inside and closed the door he looked around the room. Kunais and Scrolls littered the floor, and in the corner of the room was a blonde.

"Naruto, everyone is worried sick about you. You have to come out and live, it's what they would have won..." Kakashi didn't finish his sentence as Naruto looked up and met his eyes. Instead of the sky blue eyes he was met with dull eyes filled with malice. Naruto ran to Kakashi with spread his sharingan couldn't handle, and pinned him to the ground. Kakashi was surprised that he was caught off guard by the boy, and was even more surprised that Naruto was crying. He hadn't seen him cry since the war, which was 2 months ago. The blonde straddled Kakashi's waist and held his hands above the scarecrows head.

"Don't mention there names, ever! You don't understand how it feels to lose so many of those you loved in such a little amount of time! Do you even understand what it feels like to know 2 people died protecting you? No, so shut up and leave me alone!" Naruto yelled at the man beneath him. Kakashi flinched at the harsh tone he received from the blonde. Never had he heard him so upset or angry. Maybe the fact that Hinata died really hit him hard seeing as he liked her. Naruto released Kakashi and got off of him seeing as he made his point. The scarecrow lifted up his forehead protector to show his sharingan.

"My best friend died protecting me, and he gave me this eye. I killed my other friend and failed to protect those I loved. So I know how you feel, okay. I know how it feels to lose someone you love, so don't tell me I don't understand." Kakashi was almost irritated at how his student was acting. But he could not blame him seeing as he did lose his sanity when he lost Obito and Rin. Naruto's eyes seemed to flare with anger and once again he pinned Kakashi, but this time it was to a wall. He was very pissed at what Kakashi had said.

"What makes you think the person I love is dead? Yes my friends died, but I did not love them as if it was a relationship. The person I love is in this village and very much alive. Of course they will never like me back seeing as we are the same gender." Naruto seemed to almost whisper the last part as if he did not want anyone to hear. But Kakashi heard, and he was very surprised. He never saw Naruto liking the same gender, and to think he did not like Hinata back. Kakashi looked through his mind to find out who Naruto could possibly like. Maybe it was Sasuke seeing as he wanted to bring him back to the village.

"Is it Sasu...." Kakashi trailed off as Naruto had pressed his lips against his clothe mouth. His mind started to race and his heartbeat began to speed up. Sparks ignited in his lips and slowly traveled throughout his body. He had never felt like this in his entire life. Naruto pulled away seeing as he would get nowhere without having to take off the mask. He walked away from Kakashi seeing as he had embarrassed himself in front of the man he had liked for so long. But Kakashi did not mind seeing as he too liked Naruto.

"War does crazy things to ya, Kakashi. Leave, and tomorrow I will see about leaving my apartment." Naruto said as he headed over to his bed. Kakashi touched his masked lips, wondering if that had been real. He backed up a little and walked to the door, facing Naruto the whole time. He was very surprised at what had happened, but he liked it. He practically jumped from joy as he left Naruto's place, and ran to tell Sasuke and Sakura he convinced Naruto to leave his place.

"Oh Kakashi... "

Yay I updated my one-shots! I am thinking if I should end it at 30 chapters or if I should keep going. I will end it at 35 I think. lol. Thanks for the reads and for getting this to over 1k reads and over 100 votes. It really means a lot. Well bye bye everyone.