26 | It's Over

It's over

Third Person P. O. V.

The blonde walked down a street, a little skip in his step. He couldn't have been more happy because today was his 2 year anniversary with his boyfriend Kakashi Hatake. He was the love of his life, and he couldn't imagine being with anyone else. There was no ex that could rival how he felt for Kakashi, seeing as he wasn't a liar or a cheater.

Sasuke was his first. He absolutely loved him seeing as he was his first. But Sasuke was always out, and he suspected something was up. He found Sasuke in bed with a girl named Karin, and it seemed as if Sasuke had no shame for sleeping with this girl. He kicked Sasuke out the next day. Sasuke didn't even protest.

Kiba was his 2nd boyfriend. The man showered him with love and affection. He felt special just by looking at Kiba. And they even had a dog named Akamaru which they treated like a child. But he found Kiba with Hinata one day, and he broke things off. Sadly he lost the dog to Kiba. But every now and then Akamaru would come over as they had joint custody.

Sai was the next one, but sadly not the last. Naruto would often ask him to paint his picture, and would use the phrase "Paint me like one of your french girls". They loved each other more then anything else. Sadly Naruto caught him kissing Kiba, which was his friend at this point. He must have been wrong. And he actually thought this was the one.

And then there was Kakashi. The man who seemed too good to be true. Kakashi had been there through all of his breakups, and had made sure he was okay. He loved Kakashi with all of his heart, and Kakashi loved him more then anything. Naruto knew this was the one. This was the man he would spend his life with.

"I can't wait Kakashi...God I love you" Naruto whispered as he sped up when he saw the door to Kakashi's house. He was even going to ask Kakashi if he wanted to move in with him. And maybe in a year he could ask Kakashi to marry him. Naruto fixed his suit up and made sure the flowers were nice. Naruto turned the knob, and opened the door.

"Hey Kakashi it's our anniver..." Naruto trailed off as he saw a bra tossed on the ground. Underwear lay on the ground as well. Naruto shook his head and thought maybe Kakashi's mother was over. Well, he hoped that was who it belonged to. Naruto walked to the bedroom and put his ear against the door to see if he could hear anything...or anyone.

"...Kakashi...faster..." moans could be heard from the other side of his door. Anger boiled in Naruto. He seriously hoped this was not what he thinks it is. If so, he seriously worried about the damage that would be done. His last relationships were they had broken up resulted in the ex being hospitalized or dam near it.

"YOU ASSHAT!" Naruto shouted as he opened the door. His eyes scanned the room to find 2 bodies entangled together. One was his lover, Kakashi Hatake. The other one was a female he knew very well. Sakura Haruno was a friend of his, and he met her through Sasuke. Naruto was enraged at the fact another boyfriend cheated on him, and this was the one he truly loved.

"Naruto this is not what it looks like. I can explain" Kakashi covered himself with the sheets as Sakura laid there, confident in her looks. Naruto walked to the bed and ripped Sakura out of the bed, and threw her at the ground. How dare she lay in bed with a man that was in a relationship. She was an absolute whore.

"How dare you! Get out you stupid bitch!" Naruto spat at her as he threw her out the door. Sakura ran to the living room to get her clothes. Naruto now looked at Kakashi, wondering what he was going to do with him. He walked to Kakashi, and he was backing away from him. Naruto was disgusted with him.

"And YOU! I trusted you! I loved you! I did many things with and for you! And this is what I get in return?! On our anniversary? How stupid can you be?" Naruto yelled as he punched Kakashi. He slapped him and scratched him. His anger poured into every slap and punch he delivered. And Kakashi took it all.

"Naruto I never meant... I really am... Please forgive me... I..." Kakashi stumbled on words as he tried to come up with some explanation as to why he was sleeping with Sakura. Naruto shook his head in disbelief as he tried to deny this was real, but seeing Kakashi on the bed naked and crying was proof this was very real.

"No. Shut up and do not say a word to me. Once I leave we are done and over with. Do you understand? We are through Kakashi! And to think I loved you, and gave you my everything. You are disgusting and worthless. I don't need you." Naruto spat as he slapped Kakashi. Were all those kisses fake? The nights they spent talking, lies? Everything they shared was for nothing.

"Naruto I am sorry! Please baby I love you!" Kakash said as he pulled Naruto closer to him. He still loved Naruto, but Sakura was horny and so was he. He couldn't deny her. The blonde fought against him as he yelled how he hated him. He actually thought this was the one, the one he would marry. He was wrong, again.

"No...it's over. Goodbye Kakashi" Naruto whispered as he walked out of the room, not looking back once.

Short one-shot but I haven't done too many break up one-shots. Dedicated to KAMONE-HIME for the idea. Sorry for being gone but I was busy. Bye my Chaotic Ducks.