17 | Do You See The Stars

Do You See The Stars?

Naruto's P. O. V.

I kissed Kakashi on his cheek as we laid down on the forest floor. A small clearing was made through the trees so we could see the stars. Nobody knew of our relationship. Any relationship that involved same gender was considered taboo in our village. And on top of that is the fact he is my Sensei. But I couldn't care less, because I love him and he loves me. I trace his jawline, and admire the fact that he is a beautiful man without the mask. I want this moment to last forever. It has to last forever. It turn so that I am looking back at the stars.

"Is this forever?" I asked him. I needed to know that no matter what, we would still have each other. Even is Sasuke and Sakura rejected us, I needed to hear him say that this was forever. That what we have is something that will make life easier and harder. I could hear him sigh as he thought about the answer. I propped myself up on my elbows so that I could see his face. His eyes seemed to both glow, and his perfect lips were curved into a smile. I tilted !y head, confused at what he was smiling at. He pointed up to the stars, and spoke.

"Do you see the stars?" He asked. I wanted to face palm at his stupid question. Of course I saw the stars. They were there almost every night, and they shone so bright against the dark sky. I nodded my head at him, wondering where this was going. I hope he wasn't going to make this super hard to understand like the time he taught us to climb trees. I lay my back onto the ground fully so that I was more comfortable.

"I will love you as long as there are stars in the sky" he whispered to me. I tum on to my side, and hugged him. Him and his cheesy analogies were going to be the death of me. I kissed his neck and sucked a bit to leave a mark. Our laughs echoed throughout the forest, but nobody would hear them. Then a thought came to mind. My smile faded away, and the laughter came to a stop. Grandma Tsunade had been hinting at me being gay earlier. And there might be ANBU close by. I let go of Kakashi, and just lay beside him. His eyes seemed to show a bit of sadness at my actions.

"Tsunade has been hinting at my being gay, and ANBU...." I trail off, knowing he would take the hint. Realization hit him, and he knew that we had been careless. But instead of scooting away from me, he pulled me in for a hug. Fear filled my body, and I instantly froze. Anybody could see us, and we wouldn't know what to say. He placed a kiss on my forehead which sent butterflies into my stomach. I wouldn't be able to explain that if anybody saw it. A small kiss was placed on my lips, bringing me back to reality. Kakashi's face lit up when I smiled at him.

"As long as there are stars across the sky, I will love you." He whispered to me. I nodded my head as I kissed him back. This love was forever. This love was something that seemed like it was out of a fairytale. This love was something that I had always wanted growing up. I wanted to be accepted for who I am, and to be loved for what I am. His hands traveled across my chest, tracing my 6 pack. I deepened the kiss and placed my hands around his neck. Hands traced the hem of my pants, and soon they were off. The feeling of grass and dirt underneath me made me more aroused.

"Kakashi....no.." I couldn't tell him no. My body betrayed my mind as I moaned at the feeling of his member against my own. His fingers tugged at my shirt, but he ripped it off instead. He had a habit of ripping clothes off instead of taking them off. I soon found myself wrapping my legs around his waist, both of us in our boxers. His Sharingan eye spun as it took in my movement. His other grey eye seemed to be so relaxed and calm. I pulled his boxers off, grazing my fingertips across his hips as I did so. A moan escaped his lips, making the list in me come out even more.

"You tease.....I'll punish you for that." His voice was so silly, yet dangerous. I nodded my head as he pulled off my own boxers. I had technically never done it before. I was still a virgin. He licked 3 of his fingers, making my own member erect. He pulled his hand out of his mouth and made his way to my hole. I felt something enter me, and I squirmed at how weird it felt. Another finger went inside of me, and this time I could feel the pain. I had to hold in my scream of pain. A third finger went inside of me, and I couldn't hold it in.

"Kashi!!!!" I yelled out part of his name. He smirked at my reaction, but I soon started to moan at the pleasure of his fingers. Every time it hit this certain spot, I would moan in pleasure. It was amazing. He pulled his fingers out, leaving me frustrated at the lack of pleasure. My hands scratched at his back making there way down to his butt. He gasped a bit, but quickly regained his dominant posture. I felt so something line up with my entrance, and I knew it wasn't his fingers. I could feel the thickness of it, but I wasn't prepared for the pain it brought. I could feel myself being widened, and it took so much control to keep in my scream.

"Naruto? Kakashi?" A voice called out. I froze. Time froze. 5 ANBU were spread out around us with Tsunade right in front of us. Her face contorted into that of disgust and disbelief. Kakashi pulled out of me and hurried to put his boxers on. I did the same thing. We had been caught doing something forbidden. Something that is considered taboo. But this love was more important then the rules. I hugged Kakashi, showing that we were doing exactly what they thought. The rest of team 7 appeared with the same look of disgust on there faces. I could only imagine what they were thinking, but I laughed.

"We have been caught almost having sex under the stars across the sky." I whispered to Kakashi. He chuckled as well. I kiss him on the cheek. I don't care what happens to us. As long as we love each other, and our love is eternal, then I will be happy.