10 | You Promised Me

You Promised Me

Naruto's P. O. V.

I am not a math person. I never will be. So I am trying to figure out why Mr. Hatake is tutoring me. Fractions don't make sense at all. Why do I need fractions when I got the looks. None of it added up. I looked at Mr. Hatake, noticing that he was staring down at his legs. The damn man was texting on his phone again.  See, technology consumes people, even the teachers.

"So, you gonna look at me, or nah?" I asked, getting annoyed. His eye darted up to me, slightly amused. I am not gonna lie, he was hot. Although his face was covered up, he was still hot. His shirts were always too revealing, and his pants just a little too tight. I could feel my pants get tighter, and I silently thanked Kami for the desk that hid it.

"I am sorry, but I will look at you when you tell me what you really want." He whispered, even tho we were the only people in the classroom. We were the only people in the school. I hid my face as a blush started to appear, and now I was embarrassed. What I wanted, was him. What I needed,was him. But he couldn't know that. Not now at least.

"You know what, let's play a game. I am a cop, and you are going to be the man I arrest." He stood up, and moved away from the desk. I didn't understand where he was going with this, but anything was better than staring down at my erection, that was now gone. I stood up from my chair, and walked over to him. He motioned for me to turn around, and walk towards the wall. I was almost there, when I was pushed up against it, my hands held behind my back.

"You're under arrest, anything you say," his mouth brushed against my ear," can and will be held against you."I was turned on now. His voice sent shivers down my spine, and I wanted to have him take me. But we were at an empty school...

"Kakashi Sensei...." I closed my mouth before I said anything else. I said exactly what he wanted me to say, and I was stupid enough to even fall for it. His body pressed even closer to mine, and I could now feel the erection on my back. His mouth lingered by my ear, then went down to my neck. I gasped, feeling his breath so close to my jaw. To my mouth.

"Naughty Naruto, if that's what you want" His hands slipped down to my shirt, one of his hands holding my wrist. I tried to push him back, but let's face it. I wanted this. A hand slithered up my stomach, reaching my nipples. I squirmed under his touch, trying to get comfortable. I was against a wall for crying out loud.

"Kakashi.....wall.....desk" I was panting from the sensation. He seemed to understand, and he pulled away. His hand coming out of my shirt. He yanked my wrist towards his desk, and all I could do was follow. Desk sex was so kinky, and here I was about to do it. Kakashi swiped everything off with one hand, papers going in every direction. I felt bad for whoever was suppose to clean this.

"Come Naruto, I am supposed to be held against you. Maybe inside would be better?" Kakashi joked. I blushed even harder. He was making fun of me now. I sat on his desk, watching as he lifted up his shirt. The white fabric that seemed a bit too revealing, was finally gone. An 8 pack stood in its place, and it was absolutely delicious. I licked my lips.

He then went to his pants, swaying his hips a bit as he tugged them down. I could feel my pants tighten and the urge to get them off was growing. I could see the outline of his erection through his boxers, and I wanted them off. I worked on getting my own clothes off, not wasting anymore time. We were both left in our boxers. Kakashi turned me over, my stomach now on the desk. He slipped my boxers off, causing me to gasp as the air hit my ass.

"Ahh, Kakashi." I moaned out. I could practically hear the smirk Kakashi had on his face. I heard a clothe drop to the floor, and I was pretty sure it wasn't my boxers. I turned my head to look back at Kakashi, but my eyes met with a 12 inch monster. No, that thing wasn't going to come any where near my hole. I tried to turn over, but his hands held me in place.

"Relax Naruto, it won't hurt. For long...." I sighed, letting him do what he wanted. I felt his head at my entrance, circling around it. I let out another moan, pushing my ass closer to him. He laughed at me, muttering something about me being impatient. His member slipped inside of me, 1 inch at a time. My ass felt like it was tearing into 2 pieces, then reforming over his cock. I choked down the tears, and bit my lips so I didn't scream

"It's ok, I am almost all the way in." he cooed to me. But he wasn't going to take it easy on me. As soon as I could feel his waist, he pulled out. But not all the way. He rammed back into me, sending me into a pain-pleasure filled shock. I wanted to scream, but I moaned instead. He pulled out again, but quickly went back into me.

"Kakashi.....it hurts....." I moaned out. My voice betrayed the pain I was feeling. His nails dug into my hips as he held me in place. I started to meet his thrust every time, tho I was going a bit slower. One of his hands let go of my waist, but it found its way to my own member. His hand played with my tip, then started to pump. He matched it with his thrust, sending me into cloud 9.

"Naruto, I'm gonna cum..." he groaned out. I nodded my head, words unable to form from my lips. My moans became louder, each one getting shorter as my own release got closer. Kakashi pulled out less, as he too was close. Then a warm liquid filled my insides, some leaking out of my hole. My own member was oozing out onto his hand and the desk.

"You were a great fuck." Kakashi stated. My heart broke, his words hurt me. That was all I was to him, a play toy. He pulled out of me, letting his seed fall out onto the floor. His body slumped onto mine, his hands pinning my hands in front of me. I could feel him leave kisses along my neck. All he wanted to do, was play with me.

"No, I have feelings for you." He whispered into my ear. I must have said the last part out loud, but I was happy when he said that. We could actually be together. I was suppose to graduate this year, if I pass math. But maybe being with the teacher will give me some perks. Hey, we all do what we have to do sometimes.

"Promise me this will be forever?" I asked. I wanted a love that will last.

"I promise." he whispered into my ear. I nodded my head, acknowledging his answer.

The Next Day

Naruto's P. O. V.

I sat on my couch, my ass still sore from the other day. I turned on the TV, looking for the news channel. It was Saturday, and I had no school. My heart skipped a beat as I thought about Kakashi. He had given me his phone number, and I was going to text him to come over. I searched my pocket for my phone, but what was on TV caught my attention.

"Kakashi Hatake, a 26 year old teacher from Konoha High School, was found dead at the sight of a car wreck," I could hear my heart shatter," coming home from school. Police say that he was in a hurry, and was hit by a Semi Truck.." the words blurred together, and my vision was going. My world came crashing down on me as I remembered the promise. I found my phone beside me, and decided to call Kakashi.

"Hi, it's Kakashi Hatake. Leave a message." the beep sounded after that. The tears rolled down my cheeks, and my throat started to close up. He was actually gone, and I was left alone. My heartbeat picked up, and I could feel it about to beat out of my chest. I had nothing to say to the voicemail box. Well, I had one thing to say.

"You promised, you promised me this was forever."