12 | Save Me If I Become My Demons

Save Me If I Become My Demons

Third Person P. O. V.

It started off as a normal day in Konoha. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke trained at training ground 7. All was going well, he'll, even Naruto and Sasuke were getting along. It had been awhile since team 7 trained together, since Sasuke did leave the village. But here they were, laughing about how stupid they all were as kids. But a loud rumbling interrupted their laughs. Their eyes snapped to the Hokage tower. They could only watch as the building was consumed by flames, falling into the ground.

"Oh no. Grandma Tsunade!!!" Naruto screamed as he ran to the burning Hokage Tower. Sasuke went after him with Sakura trailing behind. A man with orange and piercings appeared in front of the Hokage tower. And his name was Pein. Naruto stopped inform of the Hokage tower, looking at the man in front of him.

"Who are you? What have you done?" Naruto yelled. His anger was visible as he shook with rage. Pein looked amused with the actions of the young Uzumaki. Pein summoned another orange haired person, but something was wrong. This one was holding 2 bodies. Tsunade and Kakashi. Sakura gasped, Sasuke tried to look away. But Naruto snapped.

'Kill them. Give in to me. I will help you if you give into my power' the voice inside of Naruto said. Naruto's eyes turned to red slits, black filling the rest of it. The orange-red chakra surrounded him, his nails sharpened, his teeth sharpened. His skin peeled as he automatically went to 6 tails. The static looking chakra now covering him, with bones forming on the outside of his body. He no longer stood as now he was in a crouch, similar to a wild animal.

"Naruto, no." Sakura and Sasuke screamed. Kuruma smirked. Those 2 idiots did not understand that Naruto had willingly gave into the darkness. All for him. Naruto charged at Pein, running faster then the untrained eye could see. Sasuke had to activate his sharingan in order to keep up with the movements. Naruto swung at Pein, but he was pushed back by some type of force. The other orange haired person had vanished, leaving Pein alone.

"Why did you come out, Kyuubi? Was it because of the Hokage?" Pein asked. Naruto let out a roar, the chakra tails lashing out at the man. But yet again, he was pushed back. Sasuke held Sakura back, knowing that it was too dangerous to engage in a battle with Naruto like that. Naruto charged again with his tails lashing out, the man deflected it, but Naruto lashed out again. 3 of his tails cut into Peins skin.

"No, it's because of the Copy Ninja. You are in love with him." Pein said. Naruto stirred within his own body when he heard that title. Kuruma let Naruto take back some control, knowing that the orange haired man had hit a nerve. A 7th tail appeared, the muscles of the Kyuubi were forming. Naruto grew in size, as he now stood at 7 feet. Naruto gathered a tailed beast bomb, aiming it at Pein. Sakura yelled and pleaded for Naruto to stop, but it was no use.

"Save me if I become my demon" he had told his teammates. Both of them felt bad for letting Naruto get like this, but it was too dangerous. They would need Yamato in order to take Naruto down. Naruto attacked Pein over and over again, using the time between each push to get a scratch on him. Pein smirked at the boy, knowing that the Kyuubi would soon be his.

"Naruto no. You're not a monster!" Hinata called out as she arrived with rest of Konoha 12. The beast turned to look at her, some emotions sparking. The Kyuubi took control from Naruto, he didn't want Naruto to go back to normal yet. But he had an idea. He looked down at Naruto in the mind scape. He would get the boy to rip off the seal, and merge with him. They would become one, and destroy the people that wronged him.

"Join me, rip that seal off. The man you loved Is dead. You have nothing to live for. Merge with me." The Kyuubi roared out. Naruto got up, his eyes were dead and lifeless. He walked towards the seal, water raised him higher so he could reach it. In one quick tug, the seal was now half a paper. Kuruma laughed as he pushed th cage open, snatching Naruto into his hands. He had finally gotten what he wanted, and Minato didn't make it in time.

Naruto now had 9 tails, his body taking on the form of a smaller Kyuubi. His friends watched in horror as Naruto attacked Pein, eventually ripping him apart. They had lost him all because of Kakashi. It was too late to ever go back for Naruto, he was now a part of the nine tails. You could not separate them. So when Kakashi had opened his eye, and looked at Naruto, it broke his heart. And that's when Naruto realized he had made a mistake. He could no longer be with the man he loved. But it was okay. At least he knew Kakashi wasn't dead.