Chapter Three

For those of you who can't read the picture, it's just the Pokemon Team Rocket theme with Lucius and Snape.

Percy's POV

"BLUE COOKIES!"

I shot up in my bed, the covers immediately on the floor. I look around, wiping the tired daze from my eyes and shouting, "Where! Cookies!"

I look over and see Hermione and Ginny laughing. I roll my eyes, "Very funny, guys."

Hermione giggled, "Come on, Perce. Mrs. Weasley made you blue waffles."

I shot out of the room, hearing their laughter behind me. They do not understand the epicness of blue food. Foolish mortals. Oh, man. Now I feel evil.

I burst into the kitchen, breathless, earning myself a glare from Harry and Ron. I ignore them. At least, I try to. Before greeting the adults, I say, "You guys should stop glaring. Your faces will get stuck like that."

Sirius and Mr. Weasley chuckled while Mrs. Weasley scolded them, "Come now, boys. Leave Percy alone. Percy, dear, come get your waffles. I made them blue."

I race to the countertop. Mrs. Weasley smiled at me, "Here you go. Don't forget the syrup. You're mother called last night. She wishes you the best of luck in school. She passed on a message as well. Annabeth says not to drown your breakfast."

I shoot her a lopsided grin, "When they call you again, tell my mom I love her and tell Annabeth that I can't drown, and neither can my waffles. Also, tell her that just because I'm eating waffles and not pancakes, doesn't mean that they can drown."

Mrs. Weasley didn't look the slightest bit confused about what I'd said. "Of course, dear."

Harry leaned over to Ron and whispered, "Conceited much? Anyone can drown." Ron nodded his agreement.

I sat across from them, pretending not to have heard. My inner Persassy seriously wanted to kick their butts, but I shoved him down.

Hermione and Ginny walked in, talking about school. They grabbed their plain pancakes and sat down on either side of me.

I winked in greeting. Ginny's face was pink, but that could just be because it was so dam hot in the room. Hehe. Dam. I will never get over it.

I shoveled the last of my waffles into my mouth and thanked Mrs. Weasley. Then I washed my own plate and sat back down between the girls.

"So how's Pigfarts?" I ask them. They looked at me confused, "Is it a good school?"

Hermione rolled her eyes, "Percy. It's Hogwarts. Hog. Warts. And yes, it's a very good school. They teach very well and proper education always comes first."

"Are there any sports there?" I ask. If I was going to fail the school, I should at least be able to do one thing right.

Ginny suddenly popped into the conversation, "There's Quidditch. It's amazing. We ride on broomsticks. Harry reckons it's like basketball but with three hoops and everyone's flying around on brooms. There are also Bludgers, iron balls that try to knock you out of the air, and a golden snitch. They're tiny and quick and if they're caught, they signal the end of the game."

I nodded, trying to digest everything. The information, and my waffles. "Alright. You think I could make the team?"

Hermione leaned in closer, "Probably not. Harry's the captain, and he still hasn't taken a liking to you."

Harry's head jerked up, "Hey! I can be fair!" Harry lobbed a boiled egg at my head.

My hand shot up and caught it before it splattered on my face. Harry and Ron's jaw dropped open.