Chapter Twenty Four

I've been tagged again, people. I promised myself when I started writing that I would never post a chapter that didn't have a part of a story, so yeah. I've been tagged by @Demi_Witch Hunter.
So I have to write 5 things about myself.
I cannot comment the tag.
I have to complete it within a week.
I have to write out these rules.
And I have to tag 15 people. (I'm sorry)

I am a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.
I am in eighth grade and on the basketball team, in the band, as well as a school rep with a part time job as a fanfiction writer on wattpad.
I love Pokémon with a passion although I think the new Sun and Moon ones are pretty dumb. I mean, Palossand, really? It's a freaking sand castle.
Don't laugh, but I have a bedtime. Nine o'clock. I know it's kind of early, but my mom is a doctor and she wants me to get proper sleep. Bedtime in my house is like a religion.
I have three book ideas swirling around in my head, but I'm waiting until I finish one of my two ongoing fanfics before I start it. I've been trying to get one of them over with but I can't just rush a story.

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
Maya Angelou

SavageAsian
5car3t427
DerpEmpire
CrystaliteSapphire
Jelsa4
Ryannebeth
notoriouschicken
Bluecookiesrbae
Demonicesert
super-micshizzle
LoveSelena126
GraceLeitner
nobody603
wallycet
PokemonDestiny

Percy's POV

The Death Eater, with me, Annabeth, and Sophia in tow, had shadow travelled us to only the gods knew where. One minute we were having the time of our lives, the next, death eaters attack and we're kidnapped. Again. There are only two brightsides. Every time I escape with my friends, he'll have to shadow travel again and again, meaning eventually, he'll fade out of existence. Problem solved. The other thing is that now that I've been kidnapped, Annabeth says I can tell Sophia that we're demigods. And let's face it, she might well be a demigod, too. I just can't decide whose kid she'd be. I mean, she's probably not Zeus or Apollo. Not only do Zeus's children usually have striking electric blue eyes, but Sophia's way too good to have Zeus as a dad.

Annabeth had the Death Eater up by the collar of his shirt, growling in his face, "What do you want with us, Hades Spawn?" The Death Eater's mask had slipped off, revealing a shaggy head of black hair and dull eyes that were so dark they looked almost black. He smiled, "I only wanted Perseus to lead us into a new era where the Death Eaters ruled the world. Although I must say. The hot blonde is a bonus." Annabeth judo flipped him to the ground with a sickening crack. I winced, my own back sympathizing his pain. Annabeth smiled sweetly down at him and gestured for me to put him in the celestial bronze shackles that were ready and waiting for me on the wall. We were in my old cell. I knew because there were two pairs of shackles and my blood was still spattered on the wall and floor. They must not have very good janitors.