Extra Scene: James Potter and the ElectroKids of Olympus

The crossover of crossovers to end all crossovers.

There's a Harry Potter meets Michael Vey somewhat of a prequel to this in Shockwave as well.

James thought he'd had life all figured out.

He had two best friends, Ace and Zoe, who he would follow to the ends of the earth and back if they so much as blinked twice if you're in danger.

He had a brother and a sister who, despite all his claims otherwise, he loved with all of his heart and then some. A brother who he was very proud of for finally dating Hunter, by the way.

His parents were heroes. His whole family was made up of heroes. They had provided him a legacy and a name to uphold, and he was going to uphold it no matter what the cost.

He had a wonderful girlfriend who he knows he doesn't deserve but at the same time she thought he was perfect for her and who was he to argue with that?

So yeah, his life was all figured out.

Of course, if some silly mortal is dumb enough to think that, the Fates were duty bound to laugh in the face of his stupidity.

"Tyler and Riley Vey," Zoe introduced to him, "Dallus Liss and Wade Vranes. Electroclan Jr., James Potter."

"Electroclan?" James repeated warily, "Demigods?"

Honestly, he couldn't see it.

The twins were athletic enough, with brown hair and blue eyes that reminded him of Ace, but lacking the aura he felt whenever he was near the demigod kids.

Dallus was even lankier than Hunter, his dark hair sweeping over his eyes. Only Wade could pass as a fighter, but even he seemed far too gentle for that.

"Half Legacies," Zoe mused toward the twins, "Dallus and Wade are children of blessed clearsighted mortals."

"Dallas Liss?" James wondered, "Liss Liss?"

The younger boy scowled at him. "Dallus with a U. Yes like the city in Texas, no my father wasn't completely brain dead enough to not know how to spell it, yes he did think he was being funny."

"Ace Grace," he couldn't help but snicker a little, "Dallus Liss."

Tyler and Riley moved to either side of Dallus, glaring protectively.

"Sorry, I'll stop, promise," James grinned, holding his hands up, "Peace?"

"That's just the way he is," Zoe waved with a roll of her eyes, "He means well. He's just stupid. Don't even worry about it."

"Hey!" James cried, falling against her, "That's not nice."

"What are you, five?"

"If it gets you to stop bullying me, then yes."

"It doesn't."

"Darn."

"You remind me of Uncle Percy," Riley told him, face softening, "This is how Zoe and Ace fight, too."

"Ace," Tyler murmured, "It's so weird. Sometimes I just can't get over the fact that he exists."

"Right?" James agreed out of pure instinct, slightly confused by the strange wording of the statement, "How could Aunt Piper ever settle for Uncle Jason?"

"That's not what I-"

"Tyler!" Zoe cut in quickly, slinging her arm around his shoulders so hard that he choked a little, "Why don't you take Charlie and go find Rose and Scorpius?"