Extra Scene: Percabeth is More Magical Than We Thought

Alright so I got tagged by @Reaper2386 and figured it was a nice time to dish out the latest extra scene.

No, that does not mean you get an extra scene every time you tag me.

Don't do that.

Even though it kind of does.

Also probably a teaser for the PJO/HP children extra scene coming.

Probably.

May or may not also be in celebration of the first chapter of A Rift in Time I just released.

May or may not.

I tried to wait a whole week after posting that to post this but I couldn't.

So basically just ten random things about me? Okay then.

1. I am going to be a sophomore (10th grade)
2. I am fluent in Cantonese
3. I like potatoes
4. I got lost walking across the street once
5. I use my life to write my stories
6. My life is actually pretty interesting after I imagine alternate endings in my head.
7. Like the line about how you need to protect the favorite boat I actually said out loud before I was introduced to the fandom in referring to others about me and my best friend
8. Because I live in a society where a boy can not hang out with a girl without them being shipped together
9. But normally I'm pretty boring and the most interesting thing I do is fall off the couch and to the floor
10. Welp, I'm an idiot

But hey, you already knew that :)

Story time!

Percy Jackson never thought he'd walk into Ollivander's again.

In New York if you walked into a store and shattered their windows, doused the other customers in water, made merchandise disappear unexpectedly and set yourself on fire you'd probably be arrested.

But hey, Percy wasn't complaining.

He was only here to get a wand for his daughter, Zoe, and get out.

It should have been easy.

But for Percy Jackson, nothing ever was.

Starting with the fact that Ollivander remembered him.

"Percy Jackson," the wand maker smiled, "Thestral and pegasus feather core, twelve inches of pine. Swishy."

"Hey, Ollivander," Percy gulped, "I'm sorry for spontaneously combusting in the middle of your store."

"Woah," Zoe cried, "You knew my dad? How do you remember him? He didn't even remember to put the bread in the toaster when we were making toast before."

Percy turned to his daughter, his mouth hanging open. "Betrayal. Zoe Jackson, I might just have to withhold the blue cookies that I did remember to make."

"I remember every wand I've ever sold," Ollivander smiled, "Including your father's. That one, though, I've never seen before in my life."

He pointed to Annabeth's simple gray wand. "May I?"

As she handed it to him, she chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I was late in transferring to Hogwarts, so my... ahem, aunt, just gave me one. I trusted her judgment."

"Oh, no," Ollivander muttered, "Now this just won't do. I'll be back with a much better suited wand for you."

"Actually," Annabeth called out after him, "We're here for a wand for my daughter."