Chapter Nine

Check out my ongoing Percy Jackson Meets the Electroclan fanfic. The first part is trash because I'm bad at writing depressing stuff, but the rest is okay. Thanks.

Percy's POV

After I pushed past Hermione, the rest was a blur. I darted through the Common Room and tripped on the Ketchup and Mustard carpet. Stupid carpet.

Then I almost fell over the chair but I flipped over it. Then I crashed my face in the table. Wow, so smart.

Immediately, two random girls were at my side. Their words were just a jumbled mess.

I shook my head and it became something like, "Oh, Percy, are you okay? Do you need to go to Madam Pomfrey? Do you need me to kiss you and make it feel better?"

I rapidly shook my head, standing up and backing away. "N-No," I stuttered, "I'll just go into the boys' dorm. Er... Gotta go." I raced up there before they could stop me. Wizard girls are strange. So touchy feely.

After bursting into the dormitory, I was quickly surrounded by Harry and Ron. "How did you touch that ghost? Why are you friends with Hermione? Why-"

I rolled my eyes, cutting them off, "Come on! Can't I just go to sleep? I've had a long day."

Neville looked up from his plant, "Yeah, guys. Leave the bloke alone."

Harry looked at Neville incredulously, "Neville! I thought you were on my side! He took your place as best in Herbology. He's probably with Voldemort. The guy who tortured your parents, remember?"

Neville just shrugged, "It's nice to have some competition. And that was V-Voldemort, not Percy. Heck, it wasn't even Voldemort, it was a Death Eater."

Ron scoffed, "Please, that scum? Not competition to anyone."

Seamus Finnigan smiled over, "Just admit it! He's better than the two of you combined!"

I grinned. It's nice to have people on my side.

"I'm sorry," Harry raised a hand to his ear, "Better than the Chosen One? Who defeated Voldemort? Who saved the Wizarding world? Who died and came back to life?"

Seamus rolled his eyes, "Who's got a big head?"

Harry clenched his teeth and drew his wand, "What did you say?"

Neville looked over him with fear in his eyes, "Come on, Harry. You don't need to hurt anyone. We were just joking. Right, Seamus?"

Seamus shook his head, "No way, mate. Harry's being a butt."

I snickered under my breath. Some of these guys are cool.

"Crucio!" Harry yelled, his wand pointing at Seamus. I didn't know what that was, and I didn't know what it did, but it sounded dangerous. I didn't have time to think about it either.

I leaped in front of Seamus. It hit me and Neville screamed. Wait. Why is he screaming? The green light faded and I saw Harry with a satisfied grin on his face.

I tilted my head, "Was that supposed to do something?" The four boys had their mouths hanging open in shock.

Hermione and Ginny burst into the Boys' Dormitory. Ginny was worried and Hermione looked like she was annoyed.

Severely annoyed.

When I steal Annabeth's book annoyed. When the Stolls dye your hair pink annoyed. You get the point.

Hermione put her hand on her hip, "What is going on here, boys?"

I shrugged. Honestly, I don't know what's going on.