Chapter Twenty Five (Tags are not cool, guys)

Hey, guys. I didn't update or write over winter break, but I did occasionally check into my stories, and I have to thank you for reading/commenting/voting while I was inactive.

And guess what? I got tagged. Twice. Again. Isn't it great? (It isn't)

This one was from @thornjinx23905. Yeah, thanks a lot. I know you're reading this.
I had to have a 'lit' title. Yeah, not doing that.
I had to post thirteen things about myself.
I'm not allowed to say no.
I'm not allowed to comment the tag.
I have to do this in one week or else I have to post a video of myself singing. You guys are lucky I got it done. I literally sound like a dying cow.
I have to tag fifteen people.

I'm half Chinese and American. My mom immigrated from China and met my dad.
I'm currently reading 'The Rule of Three'. It's where everything in this sixteen year old kid's region that's even remotely computerized shuts down and doesn't work. *Gasp* So he's got a spy neighbor and a police officer mom as well as younger twin siblings that he has to help survive. Doesn't that sound wonderful?
Band is my favorite subject. Yes, I consider it a subject.
I like fantasy/adventure books. I don't read anything else of my own free will.
I surf in the summer and snowboard in the winter and play basketball in between
I walk home everyday after school
I have three best friends, two boys and a girl. She's so much of a tomboy sometimes other people mistake her for a guy and she's kind of short but if you underestimate her you get your butt whooped. One of the guys is really weird by any standards but he's smart, imaginative and really supportive. The last one is the type that's too nice to say no. Like if you're late to class and you're making groups and he's saving you a spot but someone else wants to be in his group, tough luck. He's not saving you that spot anymore.
I hate taking pictures.
My birthday is in August
My favorite foods are sushi, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, and cookies.
I like to say stupid inspirational quotes like, "Stressed is desserts backwards", plain stupid quotes like, "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle", and stupid stupid quotes like, "People can do great things. However, there are some things they just can't do. I, for instance, have not been able to transform myself into a popsicle, despite years of effort"
I really wish this tag would be over, but no, I still have to rack my brain for another fact.
My favorite movie is Pokemon 2000: The Power of One
Tagging
@_justpaige_
@ArtLover60
@canonbuster
@Ticcitobyfan14
@AwesumReader184
@jbthebookworm
@the_unknown_nerd
@DescendantOfChaos21
@PenelopeAkk
@OutcastGirl1318
@Dani16458
@-CatDogG-
@MrsValdezStirlingite
@queenofexcuses1
@KonekoTheRook
This one is from @Percabeth2442

Do you have a crush?
No
Who is your crush?
No one
What's your eye color?
Dark Blue
What size shoes do you wear?
Men's 7
What's your biggest fear?
Small spaces. I'm talking really small. Like me in a box.
What's your height?
5'7
What's your favorite salad dressing?
Caesar Dressing
What's your favorite animal?
Panda
When was the last time you cried?
I fell and skidded on uneven pavement and limped a block home with a gouge in my knee and teared up when my dad put antibiotics on it. So like two months ago.
What's your background?
It's a really cool Pokemon thing where Charizard, Mega Charizard X, and Mega Charizard Y are circling around a baby Charmander that curled into a ball. It kinda looks like something you'd see on the floor of a temple.