Extra Scene: James Potter and the Kids of Olympus

A tag from @Passionista200

1. Favorite Book?
Mark of Athena (HoO) or Kings of Clonmel (Rangers Apprentice) or The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl)
It's kind of unclear
2. Worst Experience?
So one time I was walking my dog and we ran into this old couple on the street. My dog started barking at them which was odd because she's usually okay. So I purposely walk across the street to avoid them and they straight up follow me. It was the middle of winter so it was pretty dark that night and my dog is still barking up a storm and they start cussing me out and threatening to sue if my dog even touches them and I can't pull my dog away because she was furious and straining against the leash and she's sixty pounds of pure muscle so I'm just standing there taking it because they were two adults at 8 at night, what am I supposed to do, let my dog on them? And they're leaning toward my dog and screaming I'm so scared in a mocking falsetto, like what kind of idiots are they to provoke a dog that clearly wants to rip their guts out? I got all kinds of colorful language thrown at me and then a comment of, and I quote, "get out of our country you *more colorful language*." And I'm like they have to know me or have seen me before because I know I'm Chinese but I don't look it. Worst 5-20 (I'm not exactly sure, it was a... different kind of night) minutes of my life. But then I went home and my mom told me next time that happens just pretend to call the cops for child abuse and she swears they'll back off.
So yeah, fun.
3. Single or Taken?
Single
4. Apples or Oranges?
Strawberries
5. Scared of Ghosts?
Nah
6. Favorite Wattpad story?
I like Pokémon........ A Training Start by @riahboo and Lord Perseus Child of Rome by @Anaklusmos14
7. Sexuality?
Straight
8. Short or Tall?
Is 5'11 tall for a boy? I'm gonna go Medium
9. Love or Hate yourself?
...like
10. Favorite Color?
Blue, red, or green

But that's not important

Story time is!

James Potter's First Year

"Zoe!"

"Hi, James."

"Gee, what am I? Pegasus poop?" Cried a third voice.

"I'd like to think so," Zoe Jackson said, bumping his shoulder. "But yeah, I should probably introduce you two, huh?"

"James," Zoe told him, "This is my best friend from camp, Achilles Grace."

"Hey, man," he greeted, "You can call me Ace."

James decided he didn't like how close Ace was to Zoe. He didn't like how his close cropped brown hair spiked up in the front and his electric blue eyes gleamed. He didn't like how Ace could casually rest an elbow on Zoe's shoulder and she would just stand there, still smiling.

"Wait," James snickered, "Your name is Ace Grace?"

Ace's eyes darkened. "Blame my father. He wanted me to be named after a hero like him and Uncle Percy, 'but Achilles was a mouthful.' Still, it's better than what Mom wanted to name me. First it was Hazel, but then I was a boy, so she wanted to name me John."

He rolled his eyes at the obvious inside joke. "Hazel Grace and John Green Grace. At least with the first one she could pretend she named me after a friend. The second one was just Bacchus."

Zoe gently elbowed him in the side. "Hey, I like that your name rhymes. Easier to remember."

Ace instantly brightened. "Oh yeah, Fish Food?" He shot back, "Are you calling me forgettable?"