Chapter Thirty Two

Guess what! I'm still alive yayyy. Turns out month long vacations and back to school work is terrible for updating time.

Harry's POV

I stood warily, helping Hermione up as well. The Great Hall was in ruins, the majority of the school had been enslaved and were on their way to Olympus, and no one knew what was coming. There was going to be a massacre unless we could stop it.

I looked to my left, seeing Sophia approaching us warily. "What were those things?" she croaked, dusty and defeated.

I shook my head. "Nothing I'd know anything about. Even Percy couldn't identify them. Hermione?"

She shrugged. "I have no idea. But we need help. The three of us won't do anything against an army of that size."

I groaned. "Who's going to help us? If we're going to stop this, we're going to need some serious firepower."

As if on cue, a bronze dragon flew through the hole Steven had created in the wall. From its back came two figures.

"Did someone say firepower?"

Leo.

I let out a sigh of relief. Then I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you doing here?" He grinned cheekily at me, slinging his arm around Calypso.

"Just on my way from Hong Kong. We were going to Paris, but then I heard firepower and couldn't help myself." He raised an eyebrow. "So what happened to this place? It looks like one of the gods was trying to kill Percy again."

I tilted my head to the side. "Well, pretty much."

I told him about Steven, our problem, and the march upon Olympus that was going to occur unless we could stop it.

"So basically people are going to die because my dear old uncle Lightning Rod made a supreme screw up a hundred years ago?"

Sophia seemed to be considering his answer. "Yeah."

He cracked his knuckles and climbed back onto Festus. "Par for the course. What do you need me to do?"

Hermione answered for me. "I need you to take these two to Camp Half Blood, get Luna, Snape, and anyone else you think can help. Then lead them to Boston..."

She faltered as her eyes landed on Calypso, who was giving her the 'are you insane' look.

She took a deep breath. "Lead them to Boston so you can find Annabeth and have her take over as the team leader."

We let out a collective sigh of relief. "Meanwhile," she continued, "I need to find out what those spirits were, because they definitely weren't Eidolons. I don't know if you noticed, but did you see the blank looks in their eyes as they followed Steven? Whatever those things were controlling them, they weren't intelligent. I just hope the library's still intact. I'll Apparate to you once I'm done."

I looked at her worriedly. "Are you sure? Because I can stay and help. You don't even know where Camp Half Blood is."

She smiled softly at me. "Don't worry about me. I'll figure something out. Go save my idiot of a boyfriend."

Leo grinned, reaching a hand out to help the others onto the dragon. "Let's go, mis amigos. We've got some bad guys to beat."

I stared back at Hermione as she watched us fly dramatically off into the distance like characters from a movie. I was flying into the unknown, and this time without my friends to back me up. But this was so much bigger than Voldemort.