END

And it's over.

But before you do anything there are extra scenes that follow.

I had a great time writing this book, and I hope you guys had a great time reading it.

I appreciate all of the reads, votes, and comments this book has gotten since I started it close to a year and a half ago. All of my readers are miracle workers just for being able to stick around this long.

Along with my other newly finished story, Shockwave, a Percy Jackson/Michael Vey fan fiction, I am going to spend some time just fixing errors in spelling and the text to make it easier to read. At most it will take a week.

If you have any questions at all about the book or me, or even just want to complain to my face about how terrible this book has been, go for it. I look forward to hearing from my readers even if the book has been completed.

No, there will not be a sequel. Sorry. But I will be adding extra scenes when something pops into my head, so stay tuned, even though I am marking this story as complete.

To the more fun stuff, I will be starting two new fanfictions.

A Percy Jackson/Ranger's Apprentice crossover called A Rift in Time where the heroes of Araluen and the demigods face off against a single threat so powerful it cannot be told who will make it out.

A Percy Jackson Twin story called The Ascendance of Darkness featuring Percy, his long lost twin brother, some OCs, and more commonly known demigods.

I hope you've enjoyed this book as much as I have and I hope to see you in my other stories.

Peace Out

Poke_Master