Chapter Six

Harry's POV

That Death Eater! He was being treated like a king! All he did was heal a pegasus and save Ron from having a broken arm. Like for real. If anyone should be like royalty, it should be me. I saved the wizarding world for god's sake!

Every girl in the school has a crush on him! Even Hermione and Ginny. No one sees him for who he really is except me and Ron. But we'll prove it to them. Then the ladies will be all over me!

But first, I'm going to crush that piece of scum at Transfiguration. I've got an okay relationship with McGonagall, but it's got to be better than the one Pretty Boy has.

We walk into the Transfiguration room where he's talking to McGonagall. Something about just being at Madam Pomfrey's for his dislocated shoulder. Then he walks to Hermione and Luna and starts to laugh with them.

For real? When did he become their best friend? It's like I don't even exist anymore. Even Romilda Vane is all over him. As much as she creeps me out, it makes me mad that I'm not getting smothered.

When McGonagall started the class, she said that we were going to be changing ourselves into animals. She told Pretty Boy to go first and I smirked at him.

Luna caught it and glared at me. When did she get so scary? Why isn't she talking about Nargles? It's like Mr. I'm So Amazing comes along and she's a totally different person.

He, being totally mature, stuck his tongue out me and the class giggled. Giggled! They can't even laugh anymore. So, he points his wand at himself, and not even moving his mouth, turns into a pegasus. I am going to crush him so bad.

I yell, "Hermione probably shot that spell! No one else is as good as her. She's helping Pretty Boy cheat!" Hermione's face turned beet red. Probably because she was embarrassed. After all, the Chosen One did compliment her.

McGonagall didn't like my outburst, though. She was stern when she said, "Mr. Potter! Detention. Ms. Granger did no such thing in helping Perseus cheat. He did it by himself, and as a matter of fact, with nonverbal magic. Now, come up here and show the class how you turn yourself into an animal. You may go, Perseus, and fifty points to Gryffindor."

He smiled while mumbling, "It's Percy."

Ugh! Fifty whole points? All he did was turn himself into a stupid winged horse. That's eighty points already. I walked up to the front of the class and muttered the spell under my breath.

For a fraction of a second, nothing happened, and I started to say it again, but then, I shrunk. Yes! Take that, Death Eater.

I looked around. Everything was huge. I have a sudden craving for lettuce. What am I? Percy started laughing, and surprisingly, McGonagall chuckled with him. If it could, my face would have turned red. What in the bloody hell am I?

McGonagall picked me up, "Well, Mr. Potter, you do make a fine guinea pig." Percy leaned over to Hermione and whispered something, making her giggle. That should be me over there while Percy is the guinea pig.

She turned me back to my normal form and continued the class. I bet me as a guinea pig was awesomer than Pretty Boy the Pegasus.

But as we walked out, he was bombarded by girls, and all the stupid git could do was look confused. He is so dense, I want to strangle him.

I walked by, and Lavender was gushing, "Oh my god, Percy! That was amazing! How can you do such great magic with no practice? You are an amazing wizard. You want to help me study?"

Percy started stumbling backward. I growled, and the girls looked at me.

Parvati Patil rolled her eyes, "Harry, why can't you do as awesome magic as Percy? I mean, this is his first day and he's already better than you."