Gerita- Horror Movie

"Germany!" "What is it Italy?" Italy grabs the hem of his shirt and tugs down on it vigorously. "Let's watch a movieeeeee!" "O-okay, sure." He smiles wide and jumps around, he grabs a movie and waves it in Germany's face. "Put this one in Germany!" "But Italy, this is a horror movie, are you sure?" "Of course! I can handle it Germany!" Germany nods uncertainty and sits on the couch, Italy immediately sits directly next to him and nuzzles his head into his shoulder. Germany stiffens and light blush tickles his cheeks. "Germany!" "Ya?" "Do you want me to move?" "N-no this is quite fine," "Okay!"

--Halfway through said horror movie--

"G-Germany! Turn it off! It's too scary!" Italy his face pressed into Germany's chest shaking. Germany grabs the remote and switches the T.V off, he caresses the small nation's hair. "It's just a movie Italy, it's all fake with actors." "It's still scary!" The trembling Italian wraps his arms around Germany's torso, and Germany's cheeks turn pink. The Italian stares up at his German friend with a small glint in his eyes, they flash with an idea. A certain idea, the small nation pushes himself up and presses his soft lips to the blushing German's cheek. "Thank you Doitsu!" "Ya.." Germany wasn't expecting that. Italy smiles brightly and has yet another bright idea, something that goes a bit farther than his previous. He moves his lips from the German's cheek to the German's own lips, Germany is frozen in shock as the Italian softly nips at Germany's lips. Germany blinks his eyes and processes what is happening, surprising himself he begins to lightly kiss the Italian back. The Italian, having gotten what he wanted, smiles into the small tender kiss with his German 'friend.'

Italy pulls away too quick in the German's perspective, only to smile a huge innocent smile. "I liked that Germany! Did you?" Although he didn't want to admit it, Germany surely did like it. A whole awful lot. "Ya," he quietly mumbled. "Will we go on a date Germany?" Germany gets taken aback by the Italian's words, he nodded anyway. He did want to date his small Italian friend. "Oh that's so nice Germany! Can we that kiss thing again?" Germany blushed deeper (if possible) but nodded accompanied by a quiet, "Ya." Italy connected their lips again, and to them it felt like how they explain it in those horrible, soppy, romance movies. Like they were the only two in the world, as if fireworks had jumped into the sky with bright colours, cheering them on.

You could hear the wild fangirls of the night howling and cheering in the distance.

Because to them, an OTP had come alive.

That was so short but I'm lazy and didn't know what else to do, so here you are. Leave a suggestion in the comments, if you want I guess. A new chapter will hopefully come out soon, hope you guys enjoyed!

Wc: 500