Gerita #2- Pocky #2

That title tho

      After watching Lithuania and Poland play the game Italy was interested, he wanted to play it with his best friend, Germany. He walked right up to Japan whom have him a pocky, Italy walked back to Germany and waved it around in front of his face. "Want to play pocky with me Germany?" Germany looked somewhat uncomfortable. "Italy, are you sure?" The Italian's head bounced up and down. "Ve~ Germany!" "Well alright." Germany took the pocky and put it in his mouth and bent down so Italy could get the other end in his own.
     Once Italy had it in his mouth one of his eyes opened to see if Germany was actually going to do it, and sure enough, Germany was biting it closet and closer to Italy. Italy began to bite it and his lips made contact with Germany's.

    Germany liked how soft Italy's lips were, and they tasted (unsurprisingly) like pasta and Italian food. But he knew that if this continued it would go too far and they would end up making out on the world meeting table. And nobody wanted to see that.

     So Germany pulled away and his his blush well. "That was very nice Italy." "We should do that again Germany." Germany nodded softly.

I would really like requests, and no APH_Spain_Antonio I will not do Iceland X Fridge. That was a joke.

Wc: 234