Franada- Nature Hike

Canada was really in the mood to do something athletic, Matthew was hyper and wanted to get it out of his system. "France, let's go hiking!" France on the other hand, did not. France was quite the opposite, he wanted to lay around and cuddle with Canada while watching movies. "Canada, let's watch movies." Canada frowned slightly but he continued to pack up his hiking gear, he was going to hike either with or without Francis. "Canada," "France." "You really want to go hiking?" Canada nodded profusely, he was hyper and dying to go outside. "Please Francis?" Canada pulled his best puppy face and France completely crumbled, he agreed to go. The Frenchman scrambled around for his things and packed them sloppily in his bag.

Francis stared up at the very tall mountain ahead of him, he couldn't see the top. "Are you sure Matthew?" "Absolutely," Canada starts on the trail already. "If you say so," France huffs, already out of breath.

The Frenchman and the Canadian stop half-way up the mountain, France catching his breath and Canada smiling and breathing in the fresh mouth air he loved -oh so- much. "Isn't it great up here?" Canada breathed. France was still catching his breath and leaning against a tree, he held up a finger to signal that he needed a second. "It's a wonderful view, I wish I could be up here all the time.." Matthew sat down on a rock and closed his eyes. France finally caught his breath and sat next to Canada. "Well Mattie, the view is definitely worth the walk." Canada smiled and opened his eyes to look over at Francis. "That's what I was trying to tell you," France nodded and stared around his forestry surroundings. "I'm sorry Mon Cher, I should've listened." "Francis, it's alright. You're here," France nodded again and placed a small kiss on Canada's cheek. "Je t'aime," Canada blushed and sat up to place his head on the Frenchman's shoulder. "Je t'aime," "Tu as très beau."

("My dear," "I love you" & "You are very handsome")

Canada's blush deepens and pokes France's nose with his finger. "It's true Mon cher," Matthew connects his lips with Francis'. Canada nuzzled his face into France's shoulder and slowly wrapped his arms around him. "Je t'aime," Canada whispered so that even if anyone else was here, only France would hear. France smiled lightly and pressed his lips firmly to Canada's.

"I- think- that- there's- a- bathroom-down- the-trail- a-a -bit," Matthew said in between kisses. Francis quickly got the message and picked up his Canadian and walked clumsily up the trail to the bathroom.

-Sexy Time skip-

Both the Canadian and the Frenchman walked out of the bathroom looking suspiciously messy. "Je t'aime, Ma cherie."

Oh look, another short chapter because I'm so fucking lazy!

Wc: 474