DenNor #4- Midnight Dreams

Mathias and Lukas had been dating for 2 years, Mathias still hadn't seen Lukas smile. Mathias was pretty sure no one had ever seen the Norwegian beauty smile. Sure, he'd seen his smirk, but smiling is different.
  Smiling is when you feel so much joy you can't contain it, your lips curl up you let out a sound of laughter. But Lukas hadn't smiled.

-

  "What'd you think of the movie Norge? Funny huh?" "I guess I could see the comedy element. You seemed to enjoy it." Mathias frowned, comedy movies weren't going to work. Time for plan B!
  Alfred was in place! Perfect! As they passed Alfred tripped himself and landed in the puddle. Mathias peeked over at Lukas, not even a twitch. "Wasn't that Alex?"

"Who?"

"Your obnoxious American friend, Alex."

"Alfred?"

"Oh, that's his name. Sorry."

Third time's the charm!

-

  Mathias bit his lip as he hesitantly placed his hand in Lukas's, Lukas held onto his hand quickly. "The sky's pretty huh?"

"Yes. It is."

"Have you been sleeping well?"

"Yes. I had a nice dream last night actually."

"What about?"

"You'd think that it's stupid. Plus it's embarrassing."

"You sure?"

"Yep."

He turned to Lukas. "You know," he flicked his eyes down to their hands and he knew he was ready. "Lukas, I love you, you can tell me anything."

"Y-You do?"

"Yes," he smiled.

Mathias set his head on his hand and looked into Lukas's complicated eyes, he could stare into them forever. "What're you thinking Lukas?"

"How to say I love you too without it sounding cheesy or like I'm saying it just because you said it.."

Mathias blushed and kissed Lukas on the cheek. "You did a good job," Mathias smiled brightly and stuck his tongue out. "Why're you sticking your tongue out?"

"Why not?"

Lukas rolled his eyes.

-

"Yas isn't a name."

"Then I will make it a name. My first born child will be named Yas."

"That poor child."

"Lukas!"

"What? I'm just being honest."

Mathias stuck his tongue out. "How would you feel if your name was Yas?"

"Shitty."

"Lukas!"

"Honesty."

"Well are there any other names you had in mind?"

"Anything other than Yas."

"You're so mean to me!"

"No, if I'm mean to any-" Lukas paused. You're very rude to him. Try being nice, just once.

"Sorry, then."

Mathias frowned.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're being nice."

"Can't I be nice to you?"

"You never are."

"I'm trying to be and you're making it more difficult, Mathias."

"Sorry, lovey Lukas."

"How's your night?"

"Great."

"Me too. I'm just so great."

"Lukas."

"Hm?"

"Lukas."

"What?"

"Look at me."

Lukas looked over at Mathias and he couldn't keep a straight face any longer, his face broke into a genuine grin. "You're a fucking dork."

"Aww! Lukas you have dimples!"

"Shut up!"

And a century later the piece of garbage posted some shit.

REIGISA IS LIFE OKAY

Now, that's out of the way. Mystic Messenger has consumed my soul.

Also don't t know how to not get 707's bad ending 3 and get good ending. Pls help.