SuFin #2- Beach Trip

Berwald and Tino lived considerably far from the beach and usually it took a road trip to get there. And that was exactly what they were doing, going on a beach trip together. Tino took the first shift as driver, which would last for 3 hours and then Berwald would drive for 3 hours and the trip would be over, they would be at the beach. Tino popped a CD in and 'I will always love you' (the Whitney Houston version) came on. Tino blushed in embarrassment at his guilty pleasure song. "We don't have to listen to this if you don't want to Su-san," "The song is pretty, we can listen to it."
    Tino's blush deepened, whenever he sang this song, he thought about Berwald. "Okay," he said as he focused on the road. Tino's eyes widened when he heard Berwald's voice softly singing along. If he isn't afraid to sing, then I shouldn't be either!

  "AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!"

  Tino covered his mouth with one hand and squeaked, after realising he just shrieked out his love to Berwald not-so-subtly. "Love you too Tino, glad you feel that way." "Y-you do?" "Yes, and you should probably pay attention to the road." That went better than expected. Tino wanted to kiss Berwald, just a little! But he was driving, so he created a master plan in his head.

   It was finally time for Berwald to drive, and when they got out of the car Tino scrambled onto the trunk of the car and pulled Berwald close. Berwald was a but confused but shrugged and leaned down, assuming what Tino wanted. Tino smiled at the fact that his plan worked and shortened the distance between them.
   Their lips met and all their pent up feelings poured into the kiss as the made-out passionately on the side of the road.

  "Fin," "hm?" Berwald glanced over at Tino briefly as he drove. "We should go on beach trips more often." "I agree, and we should also kiss more often.

  "That too."

That was short Tralalaa

BUT IN MY DEFENCE

I'm in the car on my way to West Virginia and its 23:34 man!