Franada #2- The beginning

Today was the beginning of the rest of their lives, Francis was finally committing himself officially to Matthew. "Your tie is crooked you idiot," Arthur straightened Francis' tie with a smirk. "You're hopeless you know," Francis smiled. "Tell me how hopeless I am when you tell Alfred how you feel." Arthur's eyes flashed and he blushed. "Shut it, I'll tell him when the time is right." "Mhm, you do that" Francis said, not even bothering to cover his amusement. Arthur scowled and crossed his arms, "I'll tell Alfred when I feel like telling him."
  "Tell me what?" Arthur jumped and blush covered his face. "T-that is for me to know and to find out, eventually." Alfred looked at Arthur with a raised brow and then pat Francis' shoulder. "Take good care of my brother 'ight?" "Only if you take good care of Arthur."

  Arthur's eyes bulged out of his head and stared at the ground, Alfred only chuckled. "Ohonhonhon. But I will definitely take care of Mattie, do not worry." "It's time for you and what's his face to go down the isle."
  Francis growled, "His name is Matthew Williams and he is the most wonderful person to ever grace the universe with his outstanding presence,  now, if you could please get my fiancé's name correct that would be fucking fantastic." The entire room went silent after Francis' rant, and after about 30 seconds Matthew's head peeked around the doorway. "We should probably get down to the -uhm- altar now.." His face was the same colour as the bitch-faced lady's nasty ass, off-brand, lipstick that probably came from a garage sale who didn't know Matthew's name.

  "Sounds like a plan, Matthew Willams." She glared over at Francis and put extra emphasis on his name. Francis made a fake smile at her and linked arms with Matthew. That was when Arthur realised he would have to walk down the isle with Alfred, his face looked like it would burst open and spew out tomato sauce.
  "Don't worry Arthur, it's just practice for when it's yours and Alfred's wedding day." Arthur's mouth gaped and Alfred just laughed.

"Obviously."

  Arthur's head perked up and stared at Alfred whom was smirking. "We need to walk down the isle," he wriggled his eyebrows and lead him down. Then, it was just Francis and Matthew. "Je t'aime," "Je t'aime."

Short and shitty LALLALALALALA