SuFin #3- I guess you learn something new everyday..

Berwald had been busy all day, and all of the previous night, taking care of Peter (whom was sick). Tino had been on strict orders not to be on his leg, as he had just had surgery on it. So when Berwald finally got Peter to fall asleep he walked into the living room where Tino was sat on the couch.
  Tino was knitting quietly with his headphones in, smiling happily. "Tino, he's asleep." Berwald said before plopping next to Tino on the couch. But he got no response.

"Tino."

"Tino?"

  Berwald shook his head and took out of Tino's headphones, and just as he was going to tell Tino about Peter he heard what was playing.

  He had to admit, it was the most hardcore screamo ((Is that how you spell it?)) he had ever heard. He dropped the headphone in shock, and he could still hear it. Tino set his knitting project on his lap, smiled at Berwald, placed the headphone back into his ear and continued to knit with a bright, innocent smile. Berwald stared at Tino with wide eyes and a gaping mouth, I guess you learn something new everyday..

Short, kinda stupid. I read about this somewhere and I wanted to actually make it a oneshot, here you go!