•3•

Bandit - a thief someone who steals, then rides away drive by kisses and midnite smooches

Zee Banks...

I walk off the stage, back to the lockers where the rest of the girls are. I'm the last dance of the night as always, and some females can't stand it. But it's not my fault I was blessed with a coke bottle frame and rhythm. I work at Envy Nightclub, the hottest club in Baltimore. I work the main floor and sometimes the peep show room. It depends on where the money is flying the most. I've been working here for 3 years, and I make more money then a lot of girls that worked here for 5 years or more.

The girls here think I sleep with Blade, and some of the customers but I don't. I couldn't see myself sleeping with a whole bunch of niggas just to get money or sleeping with random men period. It's bad enough society believes that every female that works in the strip club is a hoe. They think that this was the first choice but in reality we all wanted to be a somebody.

A doctor, lawyer, dentist, nurse, or even a chemist. But sometimes life doesn't go the way we planned. Some of us just aren't that intelligent or too intelligent and get discriminated against because we're women and are seen as a threat. Typical.

"Tonight was so slow. I ain't even make that much for the month." One of the new girls complains.

"It's always slow Sunday through Tuesday. Wednesday through Saturday is where the big money comes in. I be going home with bags of money girl." Naomi tells her.

"Banks, Blade wants to see you." Tory sasses. She's Blade's assistant and wife and I swear she has the worst attitude. I would too if I knew my husband was a cheater, and could possibly be sleeping with one of the strippers. It's ironic because that's how they met.

She use to work at KOD out in Miami, while he was just a man on the move selling dope. They said it was love at first twerk. Ha. But no really they fell in love in an instant. They got engaged, married in a year and started a business.

A couple months into their marriage, he started cheating on her with her stripper best friend. The hate and love relationship started ever since then. Now you see why I'm not in a relationship.

"Ok I'll be in there when I'm done." I tell her, pulling my shirt over my head. I put my legs in my jeans, buttoning them up after pulling them up. I step in my black and gold shell tops making my way to Blade's office.

I knock on the door, waiting for an invitation. I walk in seeing Tory whisper something in Blade's ear, he nods in response. I move out the way for Tory to leave, seeing Blade wave me over. I make my way to the front of his desk, taking a seat.

Most girls that work here say that Blade is very intimidating. I guess because he's dark-skin with a cut over his right eye. His eyes are as dark at the night sky, with hair soft as silk.

He stares at you for a good five minutes menacingly before speaking. For me it's more intense, like a rush. And when he calls you in here its about either his money, or something he didn't like during a performance.

"You wanted to speak with me Blade?" He nods sitting back in his red leather chair.

"You came up a grand short last week." He said while putting a lollipop in his mouth. I furrow my eyebrows. Every month we have a fee to pay for working here. The fee withholds the amount of $2000 for our locker, drinks, and a parking spot.

Anything extra like attire, cosmetics and cosmetology cost you another two grand. My fee is the cheapest at $1500. I can do my own make up and buy my own g-strings and things like that. I don't depend on anything from here.